ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa, what needs to be done about sponsorship?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

moogle333
Newly Registered

Spouse visa, what needs to be done about sponsorship?

Post by moogle333 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:23 pm

I've heard on this forum that its a good idea to include a letter of sponsorship with a spouse visa application.

what do I need to include or write in the letter? does anybody have some guidance notes?

I have agood job and are able to support my finace without public funds, I also have my own house. but I was going to provide evidence of this with my visa anyway, so should I just re-iterate this in the sponsorship letter?

antontony

Post by antontony » Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:22 am

Hello,

No, you do not have to provide a letter of sponsorship. That referes to the cases when neither of the parties (husband and wife) are able to support each other without recourse to public funds, so the 3rd party may offer some short term support