ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need help.......

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tezz79
Newly Registered

need help.......

Post by tezz79 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:09 pm

I have UK visit visa. Now I want to apply entrepreneur visa. My question is can I provide English language test in UK as a visitor because in Pakistan very difficult to get 7 band.

sabir111

Re: need help.......

Post by sabir111 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:24 pm

tezz79 wrote:I have UK visit visa. Now I want to apply entrepreneur visa. My question is can I provide English language test in UK as a visitor because in Pakistan very difficult to get 7 band.
I think you can't apply from UK, you can from your home country, and another the IELTS test is same as pakistan,

rsrameshsunil

Post by rsrameshsunil » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:15 am

tezz79 wrote:I have UK visit visa. Now I want to apply entrepreneur visa. My question is can I provide English language test in UK as a visitor because in Pakistan very difficult to get 7 band.
if your question is about writing the test in UK while on a tourist visa....I personally think you can.....

yhdil

Post by yhdil » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:19 pm

Hows English Language test in England is easier than in Pakistan? I am sure you are not talking about the dodgy tests that are taken place in few colleges in London!

n.aziz
Newly Registered

Post by n.aziz » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:48 pm

Hi,
I dont know whether you can take test from england or not for that you can contact to the IELTS test center and they will give you the full information,,
as far as you are saying that in Pak it is difficult to get 7 ,, that is not quite right, because standarss of IELTS test are same in every part of the world and under my personal experince i will advise you to take it in your home country becasue in the UK you will not be able to get it easily either,, I know people who have taken this test more than 17 times in the uk and they still did not get it... gud luck

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Post by tuliprose » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:37 am

Just for your information: You need 7 band in each section of the IELTS.

memyselfandi
Newly Registered

IELTS test CAN be taken in UK

Post by memyselfandi » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:23 pm

I remember I took the IELTS test in 2006 for university admission. I was a visitor from Pakistan and I took it from an IELTS centre in Lee Green, London. But I then went back and made my application from Pakistan. :) I got an 8.0. I remember my brother telling me that it was unbelievable that I got an 8 because it is practically unheard of in Pakistan. So, I guess maybe Pakistan is rather tough on the score. But then, I CAN speak fluent English and I must say I found the test quite easy.

ens

Post by ens » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:08 pm

tuliprose wrote:
Just for your information: You need 7 band in each section of the IELTS.
are you sure?

thanks