ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

OCI queries- help please?

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

xyz123

OCI queries- help please?

Post by xyz123 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:12 pm

returning to forum after some time. in need of help.

1- the OCI fee of £175, is it per person. on HCI website they said its per application. I am applying with my wife using two Part As and one Part B form. So do we pay £175 or double? I am applying by post, so will get postal order.

2- Re returning of OCI, like surrender certificate, is there an option to pay the HCI some money to receive documents back by courier, rather than enclosing a self addressed envelope?

Do i need to decide this right now? or just submit the application now and later i can decide whether to go in person to collect OCI or ask them to return by post when sending british passport?

ta

paulr
Newly Registered

Re: OCI queries- help please?

Post by paulr » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:09 pm

1. OCI fee is per person. I recently applied for my family. I had to pay 4*175(me, my wife and two kids)
2. I think it should be self addressed envelope. I haven't heard about any option to pay the HCI some money for the courier.

xyz123

Post by xyz123 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:16 am

paulr wrote:1. OCI fee is per person. I recently applied for my family. I had to pay 4*175(me, my wife and two kids)
2. I think it should be self addressed envelope. I haven't heard about any option to pay the HCI some money for the courier.
Did u send just one SAE or 4? And did you send SAE with main application or later when sending British passports, once oci was processed. Ta

paulr
Newly Registered

Post by paulr » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:51 am

Did u send just one SAE or 4? And did you send SAE with main application or later when sending British passports, once oci was processed. Ta[/quote]

I haven't sent SAE. I'm going to collect in person today.

jakedamuss
Newly Registered

Post by jakedamuss » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:44 am

hi i going to apply for me and wife and two kids would like to know full procedure and any ups and downs encountered whilst applying for OCI!!
i.e if i collect in person can i collect for all family