ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

NOG
Member of Standing

Post by NOG » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:24 am

Has anyone actually received approval of their ILR based on long residence since compulsory biometrics came into effect on 29th Feb 12?

attou
Newly Registered

Post by attou » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:09 am

biometric is not a new thing is it? they were doing it for other visas, so i am not sure it is to blame for this delay.

What i don't understand is why the people (on this thread at least) haven t heard anything for a while. I hope BA are processing applications to send them in a batch sometime soon !

nickpatel2012

Post by nickpatel2012 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:38 am

only one person so far who applied on 8th march

his thred is on page 154/155

NOG wrote:Has anyone actually received approval of their ILR based on long residence since compulsory biometrics came into effect on 29th Feb 12?

sameer2012

Post by sameer2012 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:05 pm

NOG wrote:Has anyone actually received approval of their ILR based on long residence since compulsory biometrics came into effect on 29th Feb 12?
I am the first one in the list who applied on 29th feburary 2012.I could send my application on 27th feburary but i thought it would come fast but i was wrong. still i am waiting for my ILR.
SAMEER

GBEMI
- thin ice -

Post by GBEMI » Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:12 pm

Really waiting so badly now. Apply since 22nd of Feb, 20 weeks now! God pls help us.

UKBA`s_prisoner
Newly Registered

Post by UKBA`s_prisoner » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:57 pm

GBEMI wrote:Really waiting so badly now. Apply since 22nd of Feb, 20 weeks now! God pls help us.
I'm in the same position
applied: 22/02/2012
letter/payment: 23/02/2012

Lord, help us please!

miyazi78

Post by miyazi78 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:11 pm

sameer2012 wrote:
I am the first one in the list who applied on 29th feburary 2012.I could send my application on 27th feburary but i thought it would come fast but i was wrong. still i am waiting for my ILR.

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Recent update
sameer2012 wrote:
Hi guys
Here is my recent update regarding my application
Application sent 29th February 2012
Application received by HO on 1st march 2012
Acknowlwdgement letter 07 march 2012(dated 02 march 2012)
Biometric letter received 12march 2012(dated07march2012)
Biometric enrolment 12march 2012(same day@Earl'scourt)
I hope I will get my indefinite biometric card within couple of weeks time.if it does it would be the shortest waiting time according to the data showed in the forum.
My case is very straight forward
6 years student 3 years and 9 months as a family member of eea national
3 months retained right of residence(after divorce)
No criminal/civil conviction,no gaps,always applied LTR's and Residence Permit's on time.
I could apply before 29th February 2012 but deliberately applied on 29th February so I could get my biometric done once your biometric done then it's very rare that you have to wait for so longer.maximum 3-4 weeks after your biometric you would get your decision.
Thanks

I appreciate you for your well being optimistic . But the reality is that your application will be proceed after your bio- metric enrolment .

It has wel documented in my case . I was your situation 2 years ago when I was applied for my student visa . I been through my SAR file . It has being clear indication on SAR file that when your bio-metric enrolment done , then it will be allocate to a case worker . If your case straight forward and initial consideration willtake place, you will very lucky to get your ilr within 6 to 8 weeks .

Thanks
Miyazi

Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:34 pm    Post subject:
sameer2012 wrote:
Re:miyazi
My friend's I applied now not 2 years before.now a days after your biometric registration it will take maximum 3-4 weeks if everything is alright but if you have less documentation or anything to explain then of course it would take so long. I always present my case like a case worker that's why I also include my recent CRB and my bank statements because in my case caseworker has to use his own discretion for discretion I must satisfy the caseworker that I have no other complications with my case apart of that I spent some time as a eea family member.
Other things I attached just to help him while deciding my case easily. I have some examples in my case HO already granted ILR to the people who were in the same condition like me.
Hope so I will get my approval letter within couple of weeks time otherwise of course we have a wait.

Thanks

Wel , I am again appreciate you , for being optimistic and finger cross for you .Miyazi78

Iin that time u were too bold and confident that u didn't realise the fact . Anyway got mine in 12 weeks . Good luck to you
Miyazi78

bobby80gh

Post by bobby80gh » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:30 pm

Now you dont need to wait 6 months for a decision to be made on your long residence application. There is a super premium service which cost 6000 pounds plus the normal application fee and a decision is made within 24 hours. The good thing about this is the cost can be shared among 4 main applicants. I am eagerly searching for partners to use this service. If anyone happens to know anyone applying next month please PM me their details. Waiting for 6 months to get your passport back is absurdity. Alot of stuff can happen within this 6 months period. You could loose a love one and you will be able to travel to pay your last respect because your passport is stuck up some where. I think we should all come together and embrace this service.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/about ... r-premium/

sameer2012

Post by sameer2012 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:48 am

bobby80gh wrote:Now you dont need to wait 6 months for a decision to be made on your long residence application. There is a super premium service which cost 6000 pounds plus the normal application fee and a decision is made within 24 hours. The good thing about this is the cost can be shared among 4 main applicants. I am eagerly searching for partners to use this service. If anyone happens to know anyone applying next month please PM me their details. Waiting for 6 months to get your passport back is absurdity. Alot of stuff can happen within this 6 months period. You could loose a love one and you will be able to travel to pay your last respect because your passport is stuck up some where. I think we should all come together and embrace this service.

How many people you already have to apply with you or will you pay £6000 for just yourself.you will be very lucky if you found 3 more people .
when this service was started?
SAMEER

jbm

Post by jbm » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:13 am

bobby80gh wrote:Now you dont need to wait 6 months for a decision to be made on your long residence application. There is a super premium service which cost 6000 pounds plus the normal application fee and a decision is made within 24 hours. The good thing about this is the cost can be shared among 4 main applicants. I am eagerly searching for partners to use this service. If anyone happens to know anyone applying next month please PM me their details. Waiting for 6 months to get your passport back is absurdity. Alot of stuff can happen within this 6 months period. You could loose a love one and you will be able to travel to pay your last respect because your passport is stuck up some where. I think we should all come together and embrace this service.

hi thanks for sharing this what my understanding is you looking for 3 more ppl to share this 6000 fee?

6000/4 = 1500each + application fee

is it possible to make diff aplication i mean if u applying for longresidence and someone wants to apply for teir 1 ext or flr m etc.thanks

mrgsingh

Post by mrgsingh » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:49 am

jbm wrote:

hi thanks for sharing this what my understanding is you looking for 3 more ppl to share this 6000 fee?

is it possible to make diff aplication i mean if u applying for longresidence and someone wants to apply for teir 1 ext or flr m etc.thanks
Thank you for sharing this super premium service. I will be eligible to apply for my ILR after 12th Aug. If anybody is in interested sharing the cost and it can be done, I am happy for this. Please drop me a line...thanks

EEAslough
Newly Registered

Hi

Post by EEAslough » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:10 am

I am interested in the ILR 10yrs super premuim.I will be applying in August(12), 28 days before 10th years.Anyone interested?

Shan77

Super Premium

Post by Shan77 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:56 am

Friends, are you sure that 6000 pounds fee can be shared by four main applicants? If this is confirmed then I will definitely join in with 3 other applicants. My ILR (long residency) application is due on 24 August 2012.

Waiting for your replies. Thanks.
Last edited by Shan77 on Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

bobby80gh

Post by bobby80gh » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:02 am

jbm wrote:

Yes you can make different applications as long as it qualifies under the scheme. Two people has expressed interest so we looking for one more.

Shan77

Post by Shan77 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:08 am

So how can we arrange this together?

Dhakavillage1
Newly Registered

Post by Dhakavillage1 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:08 am

bobby80gh wrote:
jbm wrote:

Yes you can make different applications as long as it qualifies under the scheme. Two people has expressed interest so we looking for one more.
I would be very much pleased if someone inform me is it possible to include any applicant who is waiting for Biometrics letter then I am interested.

bobby80gh

Re: Super Premium

Post by bobby80gh » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:19 am

Shan77 wrote:Friends, are you sure that 6000 pounds fee can be shared by four main applicants? If this is confirmed then I will definitely join in with 3 other applicants. My ILR (long residency) application is due on 24 August 2012.

Just confirmed with UKBA, the 6000 pounds is for the whole group. PM if you are interested.

s_raj11

Re: Super Premium

Post by s_raj11 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:28 am

bobby80gh wrote:
Shan77 wrote:Friends, are you sure that 6000 pounds fee can be shared by four main applicants? If this is confirmed then I will definitely join in with 3 other applicants. My ILR (long residency) application is due on 24 August 2012.

Just confirmed with UKBA, the 6000 pounds is for the whole group. PM if you are interested.
Is there any chance those who applied already and waiting for Biometrics can join this. I that is the case me ( main applicant ) and my wife dependent FLR(M) can join this.

Regards

dial2all

Post by dial2all » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:50 am

Dhakavillage1 wrote:
bobby80gh wrote:
jbm wrote:

I would be very much pleased if someone inform me is it possible to include any applicant who is waiting for Biometrics letter then I am interested.

Hi, i am eligible to apply 10years long residency 18 of August, ( with in 28 days, please note that i came to UK 16 September 2002)
i would like to joined with you for super premium service.
please kindly advive me

dial2all

Post by dial2all » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:38 pm

Dhakavillage1 wrote:
bobby80gh wrote:
jbm wrote:

Hi if any body want to apply for super premium server please contact with me , we need to book 6 weeks before. now they are giving date for 24th of august.

lambu1
Newly Registered

Post by lambu1 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:03 pm

I am interested - My grandmother (in India) is not feeling well and I am not willing to not have access to my PP in case something happens. I live near London (in Reading) - so do I have to be in London ?

I also came on the 16th of Sep 2002 and can apply from 18th of Aug 2012.

PM/email me further details.

dial2all

Post by dial2all » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:16 pm

lambu1 wrote:I am interested - My grandmother (in India) is not feeling well and I am not willing to not have access to my PP in case something happens. I live near London (in Reading) - so do I have to be in London ?

I also came on the 16th of Sep 2002 and can apply from 18th of Aug 2012.

PM/email me further details.
i am in london. i did call to UK BA they said they have appointment for 24 august please if you interested let book togather

Shan77

Post by Shan77 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:26 pm

dial2all wrote:
i am in london. i did call to UK BA they said they have appointment for 24 august please if you interested let book togather
I am trying to get info from ukba, if someone is eligible to apply for super premium service 28 days before 10 years have been completed. I know they are eligible to apply by post 28 days before the completion of 10 years.

dial2all

Post by dial2all » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:43 pm

Shan77 wrote:
dial2all wrote:
I am trying to get info from ukba, if someone is eligible to apply for super premium service 28 days before 10 years have been completed. I know they are eligible to apply by post 28 days before the completion of 10 years.
Hi any applications can be made with 28 days, that's what guide line says....

Shan77

Post by Shan77 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:54 pm

dial2all wrote:
Hi any applications can be made with 28 days, that's what guide line says....
Yes, you are right.