ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 extension query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ragiroti
Newly Registered

Tier1 extension query

Post by ragiroti » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:43 pm

Hi All,

I have my tier 1 extension on 22nd of this month but currently stuck with a problem.

All my bank statements have salary credited description - XX Company LTD except the current month. My company emailed us that there was a technical issue with the payment. Today I verified in my bank statement that the salary is credited correctly but instead of XX Company LTD in description it has a bank account number.

Will this be a problem? Or should I just submit the previous 12 months to be on t safer side?

thebionicredneck2003
Member of Standing

Post by thebionicredneck2003 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:55 pm

Hi,

If the amount on your pay slip matches the amount credited on your bank statement, get a letter from your company on original company letterhead stating that they are aware of the error and that they confirm that the payment was made by your company to you.

Alternatively, you can also use the previous 12 months if you qualify for the extension with them

Kind Regards