ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO booking

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rpsarangi
Member of Standing

PEO booking

Post by rpsarangi » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:19 pm

Every time I try to book an appointment it says " we cannot book your appointment due to a technical error please try again later " I am seeing these all he time .. Is it I am dong something wrong, please help .. I need to get a booking done .. Please help ... Thanks
Fingers crossed.....Trust in God.....

rpsarangi
Member of Standing

Post by rpsarangi » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:34 pm

any help please ... getting stressed...

sreemtech
Newly Registered

PEO booking

Post by sreemtech » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:06 pm

Hi rpsarangi,

Note : Please find the Info from UKBA Website :Online appointment bookings in UK unavailable on 21 August 2012 - "22:00 Tuesday 21 August and 01:00 on Wednesday 22 August 2012"

I Can Advise with My experience :

Login exactly at 11:55PM, at least keep 3 login Page tabs as a standby. Keep your details First Name/Last Name and Telephone No. on a notepad(DOB is scroll Input except Year). So that you an copy paste the details as soon as you get the slot which saves time. Also just keep your Login Page and note pad only so that you can quickly switch with ALT-TAB while copying.

Once you logged .Go to the date and location selection page just select only place dont select the date. exactly at 00:01(set your PC with Correct GMT if you have not done that) press submit button.This will take couple of sec for you to get the slots
sometimes you dont get because of the system get crash with ERR:NO RESPONSE dont worry keep refresing the same page after couple of min's you will get the "selection page" quickly provide all your Info and go the the Date and Location selection page You will get the slots again and copy paste the data and submit. Make sure you have copied right data.

Good Luck............

Best Regards

rpsarangi
Member of Standing

Post by rpsarangi » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:34 pm

Thanks for the reply.. I just have a doubt it would be helpful if you clarify it.. In the booking page : 1. I just select a single location rather than selecting 3 location?, 2. I dont put any dates leave it blank?
Thanks a lot for help and if you could reply my queries that would be helpful..
thanks

sreemtech
Newly Registered

PEO booking

Post by sreemtech » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:49 pm

Hi rpsarangi

1.I guess you can select your nearest Locations.If you live near to London then select "Cryodon"

2.Yes Please do not select any date.

Just Select Only Location. I would also suggest Mozilla web browser. One more Important thing Please use Wired Connection(Ethernet) Instead of WIFI during you appointment booking. This makes lots of Difference

Good Luck

Thanks.

rpsarangi
Member of Standing

Post by rpsarangi » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:27 pm

hi sreemtech
thank you for the help.. Thank you again , I was able to book an appointment at CRYDON .. Thanks

meetravi

Post by meetravi » Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:50 pm

Seniors thanks for the wonderful advise on booking PEO appointments..

How far I could book PEO appointments ? Because in the calendar it shows till 90 days where as a tooltip displays you could book till only 42 days..

If I am planning to book today for PEO appointment Could I book for Nov 22 2012 appointment?

Please advise.

skumar1180
Newly Registered
India

Re: PEO booking

Post by skumar1180 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:15 pm

rpsarangi wrote:Every time I try to book an appointment it says " we cannot book your appointment due to a technical error please try again later " I am seeing these all he time .. Is it I am dong something wrong, please help .. I need to get a booking done .. Please help ... Thanks

I would strongly suggest to use Chrome, with chrome you can do back and forward navigation, which doesn't happen with IE and Mozilla and the UKBA website crashes

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=111332

-
SK

sharmao

Post by sharmao » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:35 am

meetravi wrote:Seniors thanks for the wonderful advise on booking PEO appointments..

How far I could book PEO appointments ? Because in the calendar it shows till 90 days where as a tooltip displays you could book till only 42 days..

If I am planning to book today for PEO appointment Could I book for Nov 22 2012 appointment?

Please advise.
You can only book for 42 days in advance whereas the calender shows till 90 days. So if you are booking tonight you can book upto 5th October.

skumar1180
Newly Registered
India

Post by skumar1180 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:48 pm

sharmao wrote:
meetravi wrote:Seniors thanks for the wonderful advise on booking PEO appointments..

Please advise.
You can only book for 42 days in advance whereas the calender shows till 90 days. So if you are booking tonight you can book upto 5th October.

The start date has to be 3 days from current date and the end date should be 42days from current date. This is what I observed. I was able to find appointments in Liverpool and Cardiff most of time.

-
SK

KBHNG
Newly Registered

Post by KBHNG » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:56 pm

Thought I should let people know that I have taken all your suggestions on board and IT WORKED!!! Got an appointment in Liverpool.

Following is what I tried:
1. Downloaded Chrome
2. Plugged Internet cable into laptop
3. Continously tried to book appointments at midnight (was met with the usual technical difficulties message and system not even allowing you to log in). Also selected Birmingham, Liverpool & Sheffield
4. Saw list of options available on several occasions (Liverpool & Sheffield) but by the time I selected them, messages popped up saying no longer available (prob due to my slow typing skills - all that is required is name & dob so type quick!) or error on page
5. Kept on trying for about 15 mins and finally Woohoo!!!

Btw I tried this set up and it was the first time seeing a list of appointments available. Whereas previously I was on WIFI and Internet Explorer and only saw messages that said no appointments available which got very depressing.

Hope this helps and good luck to all!!

rpsarangi
Member of Standing

Post by rpsarangi » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:02 am

Which PEO and what time did you get?

KBHNG
Newly Registered

Post by KBHNG » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:21 am

I got the Liverpool 1pm

:)

Ive tried clicking on the first appointment on list and never type fast enough so I click further down in the list of appointments and managed to get it. I am assuming ppl either always want the first appointment or it's the first in the list they see.

helloimran

Post by helloimran » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:52 pm

Dear members,

My cousin tried to book an appointment at Sheffield PEO for same day Tier 1 General extension service,after choosing the time slot when he submitted,the next page came up with'' sorry we can not process you booking and try it again''

After a little a while he received two emails from UKBA confirming the same appointment booking confirmation.

When he log in his details onto UKBA website,no appointment booking shown under his name.

He was calling UKBA whole day today regarding that but he never got through.

Can anyone suggest him what to do?

Thanks.
IMRAN

rpsarangi
Member of Standing

Post by rpsarangi » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:50 pm

It happens most of the time .. Even when you cancel and rebook it doesn't show in the my account page .. The only thing is that to call them and ask them that the booking is active and ok and go to the PEO with the printout of the email .. But you need to call them to confirm that the booking is active .

sridharsatyan
Newly Registered

Rpsarangi, Members

Post by sridharsatyan » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:17 am

Well i was able to get through the appointment page yesterday.
I typed in all my details ( including dependent ) and when i clicked on book appointment the page timed out.
At this point of time should i keep hitting the refresh button or back button or retry from start?

I tried refresh few times, it did not work and restarted from beginning only to see all the appointments go away.

Can someone suggests at any given point of time will the refresh help or do i need to restart from beginning ( especially from the page where you select date and location and click continue - mostly the error i receive is 'Server busy, Unable to complete request'