ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometrics in Liverpool on 25th oct 2012

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Mano5
Newly Registered

Biometrics in Liverpool on 25th oct 2012

Post by Mano5 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:12 pm

Hi

I along with my family had my PEO appointment at Liverpool yesterday and while everything else was fine the biometric results did not come through as UKBA had technical issues.

We submitted the fingerprints and photo data but the results of the check did not come back.

CW said that he's fine with the rest of the docs but the results would be available next day and subject to that the decision and passports will be sent back and then the bio metric permit cards as well.

Just wanted to check off anyone can advise how long this can take to get resolved?

Did any other applicants in the other PEO office faced the same issue on 25th oct 2012?

Thanks

jd
Member of Standing

Post by jd » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:50 pm

I don't know how much time they take but its bit worrying for me.

I've appoint on Monday the 29th.