ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Frustrated with booking ILR appointment with PEO

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hsmp_1476

Frustrated with booking ILR appointment with PEO

Post by hsmp_1476 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:39 pm

After seeing how postal application time lines are going, I decided to go with PEO paying a decent sum of extra £££. What a pain it has been to get an appointment.

Its been fourth day in a row since I started my appointment booking process. I sit with two computers, logged into the website, all details filled in and ready to submit from around 11:58 in midnight. As soon as the clock strikes 12, its the end of that website. Rarely I see the page back. Always page not found or cant complete request because of technical errors. Yesterday I tried for 55 mins i.e. till 12:55 and no luck. After that, I could login, but no appointments, all taken up!!

Cant believe how this can happen. Is it normal? I spoke to few friends who applied 8 months ago and they said they could easily get appointment at 12.

What a shame that agents (I hate to call them soliciters) are selling these appointments on gumtree for £250.

Any help in guiding me how to get the appointment would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Vik

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:38 pm

Life isn't fair, but you can be!