ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Investigating Process

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

makoon
Newly Registered

Investigating Process

Post by makoon » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:40 am

Longtime a go, I heard part of the checking process they do an announced home visit if you married to a BC..do they still do that?

I applied for British Citizen BASED ON marriage to BC
the only reason I mentioned that, we moved out temporary to house related to my work and iam thinking not to change my address because we ought to move back in the near future
do i need to inform them of the changes.

best regards

Glc

Post by Glc » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:26 am

I haven't heard of anyone who was visited at home by HO for any reason while their naturalisation application is in process. It's unlikely. If HO has any queries or requires further supporting documents, they normally write you. Home visit is unheard of unless there's someone here in the board who can disprove this.

HO should be notified of any changes in your marital status, address, or people representing you (if applicable) while your application is in process. See link from ukba's website relative to this:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/briti ... plication/