ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO solihull Query

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

laxani

PEO solihull Query

Post by laxani » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:21 am

Hi all,
Can you please tell me if any caseworker asked for any photocopies? I am taking reasonable photocopies but have many additional docs , mainly for cohabitation- do I need to take photocopies of them as well?

Also, anybody had any problem with credit card payment?

Thanks and hope for the best.

renzokuken

Re: PEO solihull Query

Post by renzokuken » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:25 am

laxani wrote:Hi all,
Can you please tell me if any caseworker asked for any photocopies? I am taking reasonable photocopies but have many additional docs , mainly for cohabitation- do I need to take photocopies of them as well?

Also, anybody had any problem with credit card payment?

Thanks and hope for the best.
I went to PEO Solihull on Friday, the CW didn't ask for photocopies at all. I paid using credit card without any problem (I called my bank before the appointment just to make sure)