ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS Dependant of PSW - Payment of fee from overseas

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ahsanhoney123

PBS Dependant of PSW - Payment of fee from overseas

Post by ahsanhoney123 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:31 pm

Dear Friends,

I will be applying for the PSW dependant application from overseas and currently residing in UK with limited leave to remain.

Can you please advise if I can pay via UK bank debit card in my application from overseas?

Thanks

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:33 pm

The methods of payments vary. So, check with the local VAC in the country you wish to apply in.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

justdopposite

Post by justdopposite » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:19 pm

Hi,

If your paying online, I don't think there's a problem as long as its a valid bank card with funds in it. I've done it successfully for my parents who had applied for visit visa online from outside UK.

ahsanhoney123

Post by ahsanhoney123 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:33 pm

how can I pay online?

so far for all the applications I made in the UK I include my UK card details in the application form. Can I do the same using my UK bank account when filling and submitting my application from Pakistan?

Thanks

justdopposite

Post by justdopposite » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:13 am

Hi. Yes you can.

sorry for the delay in replying.

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bruteforce » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:24 pm

ahsanhoney123 wrote:how can I pay online?

so far for all the applications I made in the UK I include my UK card details in the application form. Can I do the same using my UK bank account when filling and submitting my application from Pakistan?

Thanks
Paying online would depend on which country you apply from. If you country of residence (not UK) offers this facility then yes you can pay online. It is advisable to check UKBA's website for country from where you wish to apply.