ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK tier1 (PSW) dependent visa- sponsor employment mandatory?

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

richa29
Newly Registered

UK tier1 (PSW) dependent visa- sponsor employment mandatory?

Post by richa29 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:35 pm

hi,
i have UK Tier 1 (POst Study Work) visa till oct '2013. i was employed all that time i was in the UK, but i left my job and went to my home country in dec'2011. then, got married there and have returned to the UK in dec'2012. now i dont have employment and i am applying for my husband's dependent visa.
now the trouble is: what should i say about my employment status in the application form. is it correct to write "seeking employment" or what else?

anyone having any information, kindly reply asap.

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: UK tier1 (PSW) dependent visa- sponsor employment mandat

Post by bruteforce » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:06 pm

The main applicant don't need to be in employment but should still be able to support the dependant(s) without recourse to public funds.

richa29
Newly Registered

Post by richa29 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:35 am

bruteforce wrote:The main applicant don't need to be in employment but should still be able to support the dependant(s) without recourse to public funds.
thanx for d reply..

i have enough funds maintained..but can u plz tell me what should i write where asked for the employment details?

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bruteforce » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:46 am

richa29 wrote:
bruteforce wrote:The main applicant don't need to be in employment but should still be able to support the dependant(s) without recourse to public funds.
thanx for d reply..

i have enough funds maintained..but can u plz tell me what should i write where asked for the employment details?
Can leave it blank or write unemployed. Your choice.