ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Appeal Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:12 am

Hi thanks for your reply the think us that the UKBA send me just passport and student Visa card is already expire can I sent email or just wait for my solicitor sent a letter already how the UKBA issue me RC without passport
Zkhan

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:29 pm

hi sent email today UKBACustomerComplaints@gsi.gov.uk i received atumatic reply from them
Thank you for your e-mail. This is an automatically generated response which contains some important information; please read it carefully.

COMPLAINTS

This email inbox is for complaints only.

If your e-mail is a complaint about a service provided by the UK Border Agency or the conduct of our staff, we will ensure that the matter is properly investigated. We aim to reply to you within 20 working days.

You can find further information on our website about how we will deal with your complaint by using the following link: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/about ... complaint/

All complaints are treated seriously and we try to learn from your feedback to make improvements to our service. You can find examples of improvements we have made as a result of your feedback on our website using the following link: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/about ... -feedback/

OTHER ENQUIRIES AND CORRESPONDENCE

Unfortunately we are unable to deal with any enquiries or other correspondence sent to this e-mail inbox (e.g. enquiries about the progress of an application) that are not complaints.

If you have sent an e-mail to this inbox which is not a complaint, please go to our website and follow the advice about how to contact the UK Border Agency for other matters. You can use the following link: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/aboutus/contact/

UK Border Agency
Complaints Allocation Hub

its mean they received my email or not
Zkhan

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing

Post by rachellynn1972 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:16 pm

zahirsona wrote:hi sent email today UKBACustomerComplaints@gsi.gov.uk i received atumatic reply from them
Thank you for your e-mail. This is an automatically generated response which contains some important information; please read it carefully.

COMPLAINTS

This email inbox is for complaints only.

If your e-mail is a complaint about a service provided by the UK Border Agency or the conduct of our staff, we will ensure that the matter is properly investigated. We aim to reply to you within 20 working days.

You can find further information on our website about how we will deal with your complaint by using the following link: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/about ... complaint/

All complaints are treated seriously and we try to learn from your feedback to make improvements to our service. You can find examples of improvements we have made as a result of your feedback on our website using the following link: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/about ... -feedback/

OTHER ENQUIRIES AND CORRESPONDENCE

Unfortunately we are unable to deal with any enquiries or other correspondence sent to this e-mail inbox (e.g. enquiries about the progress of an application) that are not complaints.

If you have sent an e-mail to this inbox which is not a complaint, please go to our website and follow the advice about how to contact the UK Border Agency for other matters. You can use the following link: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/aboutus/contact/

UK Border Agency
Complaints Allocation Hub

its mean they received my email or not
thats is good, they must reply you within 20days...
beloved is the belief that there are inherent differences in people's traits and capacities that are entirely due to their race, however defined, and that, as a consequence, justify the different treatment of those people, both socially and legally.

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:31 pm

hi my solicitor already sent a letter by fax and by recorded delivery on 28th January 2013 and explain in letter,
take serious note that should you fail to provide our client with his EEA Residency permit within 7 days of this letter we will take legal action against you and formulate a claim for damages without further notice to you.
my solicitor give them 7 days if they not issue me my RC we will take legal aciton against ukba and also write if once the judge allowed appeal against your decision the case worker must issue RC with in 8 weeks, its also 5 month complete my appeal allowed
Zkhan

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing

Post by rachellynn1972 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:13 pm

Just make sure your solicitor follow it to court if they did not reply, make sure your tell the court what physically and emotionally the delay has caused you. Make sure your solicitor write to the ukba litigation department, not only complain.
beloved is the belief that there are inherent differences in people's traits and capacities that are entirely due to their race, however defined, and that, as a consequence, justify the different treatment of those people, both socially and legally.

bil123
- thin ice -

Post by bil123 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:36 am

matma wrote:OMG!!! this is strange havent heard of these before, something is wrong somewhere, all you need to do is to contact them and hopefully just get things sorted best of luck!!!!!
Hi matma, no I have not received my RC yet my Mp has written to UKBA and they said they will process it asap as they have a backlog to clear so cant give me any date or time line so need to wait ..and sorry i cant send a pm due to some unknown error..thanks for asking .

tanveer malik
Newly Registered

Post by tanveer malik » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:05 pm

hello guys
finely today i get my RC yahoooooooooooooooooooooooo
send app . 06/08/2012
COA rec . 12/10/2012 with work
RC issu . 29/11/2012
RC rec .05/02/2013

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:35 am

Hi dear congratulation I am so happy for you, you got RC pray for me as well
Thanks
Zkhan

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:28 pm

Hi guys after a long time i got RC today
application timeline
application sent first time 16 December 2011
HO returns documents 16 January 2012 caseworker want more evidence
2nd application sent 20 Januray 2012
COA received 27th February 2012 with right to work
refusal received 4th July 2012
appeal submitted on 11th July 2012
appeal allowed on 14th September 2012
passport,court determination,photo sent 29th September 2012
2nd COA issue on 17th October 2012 after appeal allowed
my solicitor and our local Area MP sent several letter
RC Received on A4 Paper 07/02/2013 for 5 year
thanks god
Zkhan

Manimba
Newly Registered

residence card

Post by Manimba » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:24 pm

Just curious, why was yr RC application refused the first time? Congs

zahirsona wrote:Hi guys after a long time i got RC today
application timeline
application sent first time 16 December 2011
HO returns documents 16 January 2012 caseworker want more evidence
2nd application sent 20 Januray 2012
COA received 27th February 2012 with right to work
refusal received 4th July 2012
appeal submitted on 11th July 2012
appeal allowed on 14th September 2012
passport,court determination,photo sent 29th September 2012
2nd COA issue on 17th October 2012 after appeal allowed
my solicitor and our local Area MP sent several letter
RC Received on A4 Paper 07/02/2013 for 5 year
thanks god

mobismome

Re: residence card

Post by mobismome » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:50 pm

zahrisona i told you relax you will get your rc card but will only take time congratulations am happy for you :D

zahirsona

Re: residence card

Post by zahirsona » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:05 pm

hi mobismome yes you right
My first application was not refuse they want more evidence I sent them back with more evidence then 2nd time they refuse my application becouse my partner tax return problem that's way, we already pay tax return but the case worker not seen properly our application.
Zkhan

OlaDPounds

Post by OlaDPounds » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:23 pm

Congratulations to everyone who have won their appeal and those who have received their RC already but the question I have for you guys is;

We need you all to tell us if you heard your appeal on paper or oral and what are the chances of winning the case due to experience and ideas.

Thanks.

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:59 am

OlaDPounds wrote:Congratulations to everyone who have won their appeal and those who have received their RC already but the question I have for you guys is;

We need you all to tell us if you heard your appeal on paper or oral and what are the chances of winning the case due to experience and ideas.

Thanks.
Hi if you have all evidence then the best way go for oral.
Zkhan

mobismome

Post by mobismome » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:49 am

zahirsona wrote:
OlaDPounds wrote:Congratulations to everyone who have won their appeal and those who have received their RC already but the question I have for you guys is;

Thanks.
Hi if you have all evidence then the best way go for oral.[/quote

Hi zahirzona was your rc sent to your solicitor by second class recorded delivery signed for? if u dont know pls call your solicitor and ask him thanks

mobismome

HELLO GUYS I GOT MY RC CARD TODAY AFTER WAITING FOR TWO MONT

Post by mobismome » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:17 am

HELLO GUYS I GOT MY RC CARD TODAY AFTER WAITING FOR TWO MONTHS AFTER APPEAL ALLOWED. AM SO HAPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

MY ADVICE IS ONCE YOUR APPEAL IS ALLOWED CONTACT YOUR LOCAL MP AFTER WAITING FOR 1 MONTH THEY HELP ALOT IN IMMIGRATION ISSUES.

MY LOCAL MP CONTACTED UKBA ON 4/2/2012 THEY ISSUED ON 6/2/2012
GOT IT ON 9/2/2012.

zahirsona

Re: HELLO GUYS I GOT MY RC CARD TODAY AFTER WAITING FOR TWO

Post by zahirsona » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:06 pm

hi mobismome congratulation i am very happy for you mine one they sent me on A4 paper give me some information about my RC, if i sent my passport agian to liverpool for stamp on my passport some time they take 6 month or more it is possible to go on window A4 paper transfer to my passport what you think guys give me some information about this i read on UKBA website there is some fee like 661 pounds fee by window for transferring this A4 paper visa on your passport,
can you help me on this case plzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Zkhan

mobismome

Post by mobismome » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:53 pm

zahirsona wrote:hi mobismome congratulation i am very happy for you mine one they sent me on A4 paper give me some information about my RC, if i sent my passport agian to liverpool for stamp on my passport some time they take 6 month or more it is possible to go on window A4 paper transfer to my passport what you think guys give me some information about this i read on UKBA website there is some fee like 661 pounds fee by window for transferring this A4 paper visa on your passport,

Thanks zahrisona mine was issued on a4 paper as well if you want the residence card to be stamped in your passport you have to make a new application it cannot be transfered

skmfk
Newly Registered

Post by skmfk » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:13 pm

hi guys..
couple of questions if you could help..

after ukba recieve appeal how long they take to give a response on it? i sent mine 22nd jan 2013 and still nothing..

also did anyone of u sent a request to ur caseworker to reconsider their decision before lodging an appeal?

would really appericiate if someone reply :))
thankyou

mobismome

Post by mobismome » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:23 pm

zahirsona wrote:hi mobismome congratulation i am very happy for you mine one they sent me on A4 paper give me some information about my RC, if i sent my passport agian to liverpool for stamp on my passport some time they take 6 month or more it is possible to go on window A4 paper transfer to my passport what you think guys give me some information about this i read on UKBA website there is some fee like 661 pounds fee by window for transferring this A4 paper visa on your passport,

Thanks zahrisona mine was issued on a4 paper as well if you want the residence card to be stamped in your passport you have to make a new application it cannot be transfered

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:55 am

hi mobismome thanks for your reply i read on ukba website if you want to transfer Residence Card stapmed on passport there is some fee 661 pounds by person they well transfer with 7 working days by post 331 pounds but take time 6 month to 1 year they issue barometric card, if i travel on this A4 paper to back home then i re enter in uk is there any problem the immigration officer ask or not
Zkhan

skmfk
Newly Registered

Post by skmfk » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:02 am

come on people please help me with ur experience :)

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing

Post by rachellynn1972 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:54 pm

At long last everyone is free....

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing

Post by rachellynn1972 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:35 pm

skmfk wrote:come on people please help me with ur experience :)
Take time to read the post from the start, it will give you an idea.

skmfk
Newly Registered

Post by skmfk » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:30 pm

my solicitor sent a letter to caseworker asking him to reconsider their decision while we wait for appeal response.. and the caseworker called my wifes employer again and confirmed her job ..

does this mean their requirement is fulfilled of verifying if eea national exercising treaty rights and wont need to go for appeal now?

once again; reason for refusal was they couldnt confirm job with employer on fone as he didnt pick up first time they called