ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

General Visit Visa Form VAF1A confusions

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

bb2012

General Visit Visa Form VAF1A confusions

Post by bb2012 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:19 am

Hi All,

I have tried to search for my confusions but couldn't find a satisfactory answer.

My mother in law and father in law are going to apply for visit visa.

I shall very much appreciate if anyone could help me with these questions in the form VAF1A:

4.16 Do you have any children.
What do they need to fill there as all of their children are over 18 years of age and working independent. Do they still need to tick yes?

4.17 Please provide full details for each of your dependent children
None of their children are dependent on them. So shall they leave this blank

4.18 Do all your children currently live with you at the address
given in Question 3.1?
If we do not specify anything in the above question, do my parents in laws still need to provide details of all children. i.e three son lives with them and 1 daughter lives in UK.

Also please could some one provide me the definition of children according to UKBA, does this includes all son or daughter of any age or children under 18 years of age only.

I will be very thankful of your responses.

Thanks

krazydude
Member of Standing

Post by krazydude » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:45 pm

4.16 Do you have any children.
What do they need to fill there as all of their children are over 18 years of age and working independent. Do they still need to tick yes?
If they have children, say yes, doesn't matter how young/old they are.
4.17 Please provide full details for each of your dependent children
None of their children are dependent on them. So shall they leave this blank
If they aren't dependent on them, then write that on the form
4.18 Do all your children currently live with you at the address
given in Question 3.1?
If we do not specify anything in the above question, do my parents in laws still need to provide details of all children. i.e three son lives with them and 1 daughter lives in UK.
Mention the children (even if they are 1 day old or 101 yrs old) who live with them at the address. If the children live then then tell their names. They are not interested in who lives where and just want to know which of their children live at that address. This isn't a tough question