ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help, please. Family permit is refused.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

babushka
Newly Registered

Help, please. Family permit is refused.

Post by babushka » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:14 pm

My husband is latvian and i am from Ukraine. We got to know each other over internet in november 2011. Were in touch all the time, he come to visit me 3 times. To meet,then we had hollidays in Odessa and then on the 28 of december 2012 got married. On the 14th of February I have submitted my application to the UK AMBASSY in Warsaw and was refused. Quote "However,I havenoted that the wedding photografs show only you and your husband. this cast doubt on the circumstances of your wedding and you provided no evidence of your own personal circumstances in Ukraine other than a marrige certificate.Moreover I have noted that your aplications for vissas 2002 and 2003 were refused because you provided documents which on investigation were found to be fals.Whilst, I recognizet that a period of 10 years has elapsed since that time this fact,taken together with the absence of any evidence of your circumstances in Ukraine, cast doubt in your application. I am not satisfired that you are in genuin marrige.... and do not meet Regulations 7 and 12 of the Immigration Regulations 2006"
Also a mistake was mad such as; Quote "You have applied to join your Lithuanian husband in the UK"
I dont know what to do and how to appeal. Help me, please. :roll:

babushka
Newly Registered

Post by babushka » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:30 pm

On the 28th of December we still kept befor X-mas fasting and to have big wedding is against our religion. But anyway we decided to have just a small wedding in a family circle much before the wedding and we disscused that with my husband in our e-mails which were not taken into consideration as I have understood. On the pictures was my family actually.
I do not work in Ukraine and it put it my application but could not believe that it matters as well as my refusal 10 years ago, which I have mentioned in my aplication as well. I was only 21 and wanted to go to teachers conference in London.I was working as a teacher at that time.(Honestly I cant remember all the facts of it but was simply refused without any explanations.)
Please,help me to appeal. Have no idea how to do it!!!!!!!!!
:( :(

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:39 pm

Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

babushka
Newly Registered

Post by babushka » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:12 pm

Thanks for the answer Sheras7 BUT IT ALL SO IN GENERAL. I need a specific answers because absolutely dont know how to act.
e.g Of what I have read they could intervie me but refused.
And what shall I write about my 10 years ago refusal. It sounds they took it seriously into consideration.
thanks. :(

vandv
Newly Registered

Re: Help, please. Family permit is refused.

Post by vandv » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:39 pm

babushka wrote:My husband is latvian and i am from Ukraine. We got to know each other over internet in november 2011. Were in touch all the time, he come to visit me 3 times. To meet,then we had hollidays in Odessa and then on the 28 of december 2012 got married. On the 14th of February I have submitted my application to the UK AMBASSY in Warsaw and was refused. Quote "However,I havenoted that the wedding photografs show only you and your husband. this cast doubt on the circumstances of your wedding and you provided no evidence of your own personal circumstances in Ukraine other than a marrige certificate.Moreover I have noted that your aplications for vissas 2002 and 2003 were refused because you provided documents which on investigation were found to be fals.Whilst, I recognizet that a period of 10 years has elapsed since that time this fact,taken together with the absence of any evidence of your circumstances in Ukraine, cast doubt in your application. I am not satisfired that you are in genuin marrige.... and do not meet Regulations 7 and 12 of the Immigration Regulations 2006"
Also a mistake was mad such as; Quote "You have applied to join your Lithuanian husband in the UK"
Unfortunately for you,there so many sham marriages and UK Border Agency very strict about this.
You made couple mistakes such as not knowing that your husband is Latvian and not Lithuanian....and why did you applied through Warsaw, Poland?
I am Ukrainian aswell and we with my husband showed to HO around 100 different pictures where we together with our friends in different time of year + wedding pics. etc.
We asked our friends from UK write letter to confirm that they knew that we are couple,,,and many more...we send to HO all our letters+ emails+ skype print screens.... My husband showed all his tickets where he came to visit me and letter from his employer explained that he took hollidays from date to date ( date when he travel to Ukraine)....so many small others details....But in your case this refusal for 10 years.....I guess you just need write nice letter with your appeal application and explain your situation....maybe find good immigration solicitor(could be expensive)....good luck

vandv
Newly Registered

Re: Help, please. Family permit is refused.

Post by vandv » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:00 pm

babushka wrote:My husband is latvian and i am from Ukraine. We got to know each other over internet in november 2011. Were in touch all the time, he come to visit me 3 times. To meet,then we had hollidays in Odessa and then on the 28 of december 2012 got married. On the 14th of February I have submitted my application to the UK AMBASSY in Warsaw and was refused. Quote "However,I havenoted that the wedding photografs show only you and your husband. this cast doubt on the circumstances of your wedding and you provided no evidence of your own personal circumstances in Ukraine other than a marrige certificate.Moreover I have noted that your aplications for vissas 2002 and 2003 were refused because you provided documents which on investigation were found to be fals.Whilst, I recognizet that a period of 10 years has elapsed since that time this fact,taken together with the absence of any evidence of your circumstances in Ukraine, cast doubt in your application. I am not satisfired that you are in genuin marrige.... and do not meet Regulations 7 and 12 of the Immigration Regulations 2006"

You should showed them document which explains where you live, your address where you registered. Is you self-sufficient or dependent or job seeker in Ukraine...this may help, or if your Boyfriend send any money by western Union from UK to you!? as this may be helpful I guess......And don't worry about your 10 years refusal....if this happened more than 10 years ago this cannot be reason for your family permit refusal.
On my opinion they refused your application because you two haven't showed them enough evidence of your relationship.
Good luck with your appeal :wink:

babushka
Newly Registered

Post by babushka » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:23 pm

Hi vanvd!! Thanks for your reply! Well I read it carefuly and saw that we send all the same docs you mentioned, the only missing doc was my proof of address but it wasn't reguired. We followed the list of docs for FP application and they didnt found anything essential to base their refuse on only on my 10 years refuse( which is a big mistake as I applied under the different law 10 years ago) and on my Ukrainian circumstances- I am unemployed thats why my husband is a sponsor!!!! And ECO oversaw my application as its HE stated that my husband is Lithuanian and he is Latvian! Well we do have a genuin marriage! I have got lot of help and send an appeal already with quite good covering letter where i have explained them why and where ECO was wrong and according to which law!(forum members helped me to compose one) Hope it will work. :)