ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepeneur Biometrics

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

itk
- thin ice -

Tier 1 Entrepeneur Biometrics

Post by itk » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:47 pm

Hi all,
I applied for Tier 1 Entrepreneur on the 15th of Feb, got acknowledgment letter on the 25th. My lawyer called me today the 21st of march that i should come for my biometric letter only for me to discovered that the letter was dated on the 27th of Feb. On the the letter it was stated you have 15 days to enrol your biometric. Will this delay affect the out come of the application. please i need an answer ASAP. thanks

ITK

dolby1
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 Entrepeneur

Post by dolby1 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:01 pm

itk wrote:Hi all,
I applied for Tier 1 Entrepreneur on the 15th of Feb, got acknowledgment letter on the 25th. My lawyer called me today the 21st of march that i should come for my biometric letter only for me to discovered that the letter was dated on the 27th of Feb. On the the letter it was stated you have 15 days to enrol your biometric. Will this delay affect the out come of the application. please i need an answer ASAP. thanks

ITK
Hi,

That is quite a while to get the biometrics.

You may need to get in touch with the Biometrics team to give you an extension because 15 working days ended yesterday.