ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW refusal and submitted Judicial Review..

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mani10
Newly Registered

Post by mani10 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:29 pm

PaperPusher wrote:
mani10 wrote:I'm sorry but I'm confused with your question.

Lets put it this way.

I wrote my final exams in Dec 2011. Then I got my results in Jan 2012. In Feb, my college asked me to come and collect the letters ( From my college as well as from the Uni with which my college is affiliated). I got my letters from my institution in Feb confirming that I have completed my qualification successfully and the graduation ceremony will in June.

And that's how everyone in my college or even my classmates got their PSW.

Thx!!
If the qualification was awarded in February then you seem to meet the rules for PSW.

Was there a stage after the letter in February, moderation perhaps or a meeting of a board? Did your letter say that you have been actually awarded the degree?

Have you appealed?

No there wasn't any other stage. That was it.

I don't remember the exact wording of the letter. HO didn't send those letters back but I have given a copy to my solicitor.

But even if they haven't used the word "awarded" in the letter. Thay could still confirm from my institution. I can still provide all the evidences to support my case. They can check this from anywhere.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:47 pm

mani10 wrote:
PaperPusher wrote:
mani10 wrote:I'm sorry but I'm confused with your question.

Lets put it this way.

I wrote my final exams in Dec 2011. Then I got my results in Jan 2012. In Feb, my college asked me to come and collect the letters ( From my college as well as from the Uni with which my college is affiliated). I got my letters from my institution in Feb confirming that I have completed my qualification successfully and the graduation ceremony will in June.

And that's how everyone in my college or even my classmates got their PSW.

Thx!!
Then you seem to meet the rules for PSW.

Have you appealed?

Yes, I did and my hearing is next month.

But I've been put in a group where my case is different from others. I never wanted to go in a group and now i want my hearing to be heard separately.
It doesn't make sense that you are in a group of people if everyone else was awarded their qualification after PSW was deleted from the rules, but you were awarded before.

Have you got a solicitor that can help?

A month isn't so far away considering you applied early last year.

mani10
Newly Registered

Post by mani10 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:57 pm

Yes I have a solicitor. I'm going to ask him to separate my case before the hearing date.

Paperpusher: Do u know the procedure if i want to separate my case from the group?

Thanks!

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:53 pm

mani10 wrote:Yes I have a solicitor. I'm going to ask him to separate my case before the hearing date.

Paperpusher: Do u know the procedure if i want to separate my case from the group?

Thanks!
I don't know the process for that.

mani10
Newly Registered

Post by mani10 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:02 pm

PaperPusher wrote:
mani10 wrote:Yes I have a solicitor. I'm going to ask him to separate my case before the hearing date.

Thanks!
Okay no problem. But thanks a lot for your help and suggestions.

wasimraza121

Post by wasimraza121 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:05 pm

PaperPusher wrote:

Thanks!
Bcoz i am one of the appelleant of khatel case. HO WILL NOT ISSUE VISA. JUST TIME WASTE.

mani10
Newly Registered

Post by mani10 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:24 pm

wasimraza121 wrote:
PaperPusher wrote:

Thanks!
Bcoz i am one of the appelleant of khatel case. HO WILL NOT ISSUE VISA. JUST TIME WASTE.
When did u get ur results brother?

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:54 pm

wasimraza121 wrote:
PaperPusher wrote:

Thanks!
Are you Prasad Raju, Prakash Khatel, Naryan Adhikari or Mostaquim Al Islam?

vishwen

Post by vishwen » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:40 pm

You IDIOT, who you trying to be, do you think you are famous now, because of khatel case.if it's a waste of time why are you going to supreme court. Zane malik didn't have a solid point, he only relied on "continuous applications" which was a contradiction and clearly explained in the COA. If your friend got visa, why Zane didn't shows this to court. Raja was first notified his MBA on the 30 April 2012, do u expect him to get visa. The law clearly said you need to be first notified before you applied PSW. What dI'd you expect.

wasimraza121

Post by wasimraza121 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:57 pm

vishwen wrote:You IDIOT, who you trying to be, do you think you are famous now, because of khatel case.if it's a waste of time why are you going to supreme court. Zane malik didn't have a solid point, he only relied on "continuous applications" which was a contradiction and clearly explained in the COA. If your friend got visa, why Zane didn't shows this to court. Raja was first notified his MBA on the 30 April 2012, do u expect him to get visa. The law clearly said you need to be first notified before you applied PSW. What dI'd you expect.
It is only about visa. We should respect the person whom we dont know.

There is still no error of law. So very unlikely to go SC.STILL WE SHOULD HAVE HOPE WHICH KEEPS US ALIVE.

OR BE STUDENT AGAIN PAYING TUTION FEE EVERY YEAR. IT IS IS WISE TO SPEND £2000 FOR THE CADE RATHER THAN PAYING £30000 FOR THE PHD ! !

vishwen

Post by vishwen » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:13 pm

It's true brother, but when he already in the case why he kept asking stupid question. Why he said it's waste of time, when he also suffering.brother you know how many students are by working, how many are suffering, our only hope was the case, but we all have still some hope. He should not said it's a waste of time. U know how much money these students already spent, including myself. But we need to fight till the end.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:15 pm

What about Tier 2, some of the Tier 5 options or Tier 1 entrepreneur? Tier 4 isn't the only option other than PSW.

laghari_iam

Post by laghari_iam » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:33 am

vishwen wrote:It's true brother, but when he already in the case why he kept asking stupid question. Why he said it's waste of time, when he also suffering.brother you know how many students are by working, how many are suffering, our only hope was the case, but we all have still some hope. He should not said it's a waste of time. U know how much money these students already spent, including myself. But we need to fight till the end.
good one VISH. well done

challenge
Mood:
India

Post by challenge » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:36 am

@paperpusher
"What about Tier 2, some of the Tier 5 options or Tier 1 entrepreneur? Tier 4 isn't the only option other than PSW."

can you please elaborate.
Tier 1 entrepreneur is not possible from student

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:44 am

challenge wrote:@paperpusher
"What about Tier 2, some of the Tier 5 options or Tier 1 entrepreneur? Tier 4 isn't the only option other than PSW."

can you please elaborate.
Tier 1 entrepreneur is not possible from student
Yes it is possible on the £200k route.

vishwen

Post by vishwen » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:19 pm

ZANE MALIK got 28 days from the date of decision to seek permission from COA to go to supreme court. Lets wait and see, hopefully permission will be granted,and depends about his skeleton and argument this time.

wasimch

Post by wasimch » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:53 pm

vishwen wrote:ZANE MALIK got 28 days from the date of decision to seek permission from COA to go to supreme court. Lets wait and see, hopefully permission will be granted,and depends about his skeleton and argument this time.
We all must go for SC bcz some students got visa and we are not y. Some students they got their result after 5th April and got Visa. One of my friend got visa and his result was officially announced in June 2012. My question is law should be same for all. We must go in SC and raise this point, because this point is a very strong point to win the case in SC.

vishwen

Post by vishwen » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:41 pm

brother,that's why I kept telling everyone the same, why Zane malik didn't use this evidence in court. He don't have a strong valid point and the chance to go to supreme court are very slim, but we need to keep the hope alive.inshallah

challenge
Mood:
India

Post by challenge » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:42 pm

"vishwen wrote:
ZANE MALIK got 28 days from the date of decision to seek permission from COA to go to supreme court. Lets wait and see, hopefully permission will be granted,and depends about his skeleton and argument this time."

28 days to get permission and then few more months to get hearing date in supreme court, correct me if i am wrong.

vishwen

Post by vishwen » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:13 pm

Yeah you are right, but the question is that will Zane malik get permission, if ever he get it, what will be his argument and skeleton. Don't know how long it will take for the hearing.

wasimch

Post by wasimch » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:56 pm

vishwen wrote:Yeah you are right, but the question is that will Zane malik get permission, if ever he get it, what will be his argument and skeleton. Don't know how long it will take for the hearing.
Brother Zane Malik raise this point in SC what criteria HO adopted to issued visa to students they got result after 5th April 2012 and some students refused on the same ground, I am sure we will get visa. HO office is already in trouble after issued visa to those students they got result after 5th April.

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:28 pm

Well half of the ACCA student got psw and half not but this arugemnt did nt help us in high court so fairness is not a good idea to fight case but we ll hve to find different perspective of error of law otherwise unfortu no hope.. So guys be united and hire QC which will be really good idea instead stick to hopeless barriester find out solution to win.. GL

vishwen

Post by vishwen » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:08 pm

Well, you just can't tell the judges that some ACCA students got psw and some not. DI'd the barrister showed evidence. The law need evidence to prove. But I bet these barrister didn't show any evidence.

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:25 pm

vishwen wrote:Well, you just can't tell the judges that some ACCA students got psw and some not. DI'd the barrister showed evidence. The law need evidence to prove. But I bet these barrister didn't show any evidence.
well i told barriester and they were saying dont teach us.. i just fuxx hate arrogant ppl..i got atleast 15 ppl won cases..

wasimch

Post by wasimch » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:36 pm

hassan5805 wrote:
vishwen wrote:Well, you just can't tell the judges that some ACCA students got psw and some not. DI'd the barrister showed evidence. The law need evidence to prove. But I bet these barrister didn't show any evidence.
well i told barriester and they were saying dont teach us.. i just fuxx hate arrogant ppl..i got atleast 15 ppl won cases..
we must raise this point in SC and in the court of Human Rights that y HO refused us and not for others even the objection (date of award) was same. We must fight on this point I am sure will win. In the court of appeal Mr. Zane did not present properly bcz he already won the case in Upper Tribunal and he was over confident he highlighted only the 'continue application'. He did not raise the point that some students already got the visa by HO with the same objection, if we raise this point in SC and in the Human Rights Court we can win the case. We lost the case bcz of Mr. Zane. We must fight till the end. We will win bcz the law is same for all.