ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Form AN question

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Alle

Form AN question

Post by Alle » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:23 am

Hi,

This forum has been very helpful to me in the past throughout the process of Tier 1 and ILR, and I thank you all for that.

I am looking to apply for Naturalisation in August (i.e Next month). I'm currently going through a process of getting redundant by end of August. I have been employed by this company through out my Tier 1 and ILR

My questions; AN form Section 3
3.1 What is your Occupation? Do I put my current occupation knowing I will be made redundant by end of next month

3.2 It is asking me to select 'Are you; an employee, A business partner, Self Employed, Director.

Under Normal circumstances I would select Employee. What do I do here?

your guidance on this is much appreciated
Many thanks
Alle

cricinfo

Re: Form AN question

Post by cricinfo » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:30 am

Alle wrote:Hi,

This forum has been very helpful to me in the past throughout the process of Tier 1 and ILR, and I thank you all for that.

I am looking to apply for Naturalisation in August (i.e Next month). I'm currently going through a process of getting redundant by end of August. I have been employed by this company through out my Tier 1 and ILR

My questions; AN form Section 3
3.1 What is your Occupation? Do I put my current occupation knowing I will be made redundant by end of next month

3.2 It is asking me to select 'Are you; an employee, A business partner, Self Employed, Director.

Under Normal circumstances I would select Employee. What do I do here?

your guidance on this is much appreciated
Many thanks
Alle
3.1 Yes. Put your current occupation

3.2 Put as 'employee'

You can always put details on page 13 but don't think you really need to in this case.

Alle

Post by Alle » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:37 pm

Thanks cricinfo