ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Face to face interviews!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

OL7MAX
Member of Standing

Post by OL7MAX » Sun May 13, 2007 7:36 pm

Ok this is becoming boring now.
I agree. Docterror, discuss the engrossing he said-she said ... with yourself. Enjoy.

Docterror

Post by Docterror » Sun May 13, 2007 9:02 pm

Ok this is becoming boring now.
Couldn't agree more with you. Thanks...We needed that.
Jabi

vin123
Member of Standing

Post by vin123 » Sun May 13, 2007 9:58 pm

Catching this train when it is nearing the last stop ...anyway throwing my few cents !

May be the term 'interview' is treated with a lot of skepticism here. Perhaps some other term would have pleased the honorable complaining members.

If people can make it quietly for a 45 min 'interview' for a NI number, 30 min for a passport interview ...is that a big deal ?
As per Fraud prevention agency, there are over 1.5 million fraud bank accounts currently operational in the UK, and what government wants is false passports issued NOT to reach 1million by next year. Change is never easy, it's a practice.

I don't think there is any Data protection/Privacy is compromised for this interview.
So what if for a GP registration ,DVLA, Naturalisation etc etc (thankfully, they are not called interviews). Let IT projects fail....if they don't then people won't make a living out of it :-)