ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online stamped bank statement for dependant visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Momi

Online stamped bank statement for dependant visa

Post by Momi » Thu May 23, 2013 9:01 am

Hi guys
My wife applied for dependant visa some 2-3 days ago outside uk. I sent her original bank statements from 23rd jan to 26 April and I also sent her online printed and stamped bank statements from 26 April to 8 may. I sent all printed and stamped bank statements last year when I got my PSW. Can anyone please advise that is it a problem? I sent her 12 days extra statement in case if she gets appointment after a week but she got the appointment exactly next working day after receiving. I also attached a letter dated 8th may which clearly states my balance on that day.
Now I heard from someone that British high commission in our country don't accept printed statements.
Please help :(

z18runway

Post by z18runway » Thu May 23, 2013 5:53 pm

Printed bank statements with bank seal and sign will do. I heard some cases are being rejected of this reason, but that may be untrue.

Momi

Post by Momi » Thu May 23, 2013 8:48 pm

EVIDENCE FOR APPLICATIONS MADE AS THE DEPENDANT OF A PERSON WITH LEAVE UNDER TIER 1, 2 OR 5
89. The documents required by Appendix E of the Immigration Rules are specified below:
i) Personal bank or building society statements covering the 90 day period immediately before the application. The personal bank or building society statements should clearly show:
• the name of the main applicant and/or your name, or (for children only) the name of your other parent who is also legally present in the United Kingdom;
•the account number;
•the date of the statement;
•the financial institution’s name and logo;
•transactions covering the 90 day period;
• that there are sufficient funds present in the account (the balance must not fall below £600 or £1800, as above, at any time during the 90 day period).
Only the most recent statement must be dated within 31 days of the date of application.
Ad hoc bank statements printed on the bank’s letterhead are admissible as evidence (this excludes mini-statements from cash points).
PBS (Dep) Guidance (version 04/2013) - page 13

If you wish to submit electronic bank statements from an online account these must contain all of the details listed above. In addition, you will need to provide a supporting letter from your bank, on company headed paper, confirming the authenticity of the statements provided. Alternatively an electronic bank statement bearing the official stamp of the bank in question will be accepted. This stamp should appear on every page of the statement. Statements that simply show the balance in the account on a particular day are not sufficient.

I just read these new guidance, so I hope it fine. As I have done whatever guidance says.
Fingers crossed. Lets hope for best. :)

z18runway

Post by z18runway » Fri May 24, 2013 2:48 pm

good

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Re: Online stamped bank statement for dependant visa

Post by sheraz7 » Mon May 27, 2013 4:09 pm

Momi wrote:Hi guys
My wife applied for dependant visa some 2-3 days ago outside uk. I sent her original bank statements from 23rd jan to 26 April and I also sent her online printed and stamped bank statements from 26 April to 8 may. I sent all printed and stamped bank statements last year when I got my PSW. Can anyone please advise that is it a problem? I sent her 12 days extra statement in case if she gets appointment after a week but she got the appointment exactly next working day after receiving. I also attached a letter dated 8th may which clearly states my balance on that day.
Now I heard from someone that British high commission in our country don't accept printed statements.
Bank statement must be original and on bank letterhead. And if the statement is online then it need to be stamped by the relevant bank at all pages. A banker letter confirming its authenticity can also include with it.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

Momi

Re: Online stamped bank statement for dependant visa

Post by Momi » Tue May 28, 2013 12:23 am

sheraz7 wrote:
Momi wrote:Hi guys
Bank statement must be original and on bank letterhead. And if the statement is online then it need to be stamped by the relevant bank at all pages. A banker letter confirming its authenticity can also include with it.

That's what I have done, 4 papers which i printed online were stamped by bank on every page but they didn't give me any letter to confirm the authenticity. I also provided them a letter from bank stating the balance on 8th may. Bank statement was original except 4 papers which I printed online.
Now we are waiting for the decision.

Momi

Post by Momi » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:39 pm

Hi all
Just to let everyone know that my got visa last week.
Thanks for your help

samade
Newly Registered

Ad hoc bank statement

Post by samade » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:35 am

The Ad hoc bank statement that I printed from Barclays bank did not have complete account number and it is written at the back that the first 4 digits are omitted for security reasons.is it okay like dt?