ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application Timeline August

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sikiliza69

Application Timeline August

Post by sikiliza69 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:37 pm

Eligibility criteria: Spouse + 3 years on ILR
Method of application: Postal
Date of application: 16 Aug 2013
Received by UKBA: 19 Aug 2013
Date of debit of fees: 23 Aug 2013
Date of receipt of acknowledgement: 23 Aug 2013 (dated 21 Aug 2013)
Date of receipt of aproval: TBC
Date of Ceremony : TBC

Good Afternoon, could the mods please help me move this to the August timeline, sorry for the incovinience.

Also being a newbie, may i take this opportunity also to thank all the forum members and and administrators for providing a very resourceful website. The effort and time put in to keep the website running deserves commendations.

Thank you once again.
Last edited by sikiliza69 on Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fingerscrossed123

Post by fingerscrossed123 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:47 pm

Hey there - there is already an August timeline here:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=141812 - August timeline

Come join us!

:)

sikiliza69

Post by sikiliza69 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:55 pm

fingerscrossed123 wrote:Hey there - there is already an August timeline here:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=141812 - August timeline

Come join us!

:)
Hello fingerscrossed123, thank you for the invite :). I did post under that timeline but for some reason it came over here. Any suggestions, should i ask the mods to move it or delete and get pointers on how to post under that forum.

fingerscrossed123

Post by fingerscrossed123 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:01 pm

Oh, you are more than welcome!

I am not sure how to delete entire threads but don't worry, it can be hard to find the original ones sometimes (sometimes our Aug thread gets pushed down to page 2 as and when there are new posts)! Also, the moderators will just delete it if they want, don't worry!

As for the existing August thread, try clicking on the link to the existnig August thread, and then click the "post reply" button instead of "new topic" button at the top of the page and hopefully that will send your post to that thread (if that makes sense!)

You can also preview your post to double check it is going to the right place!

Hope this helps!

sikiliza69

Post by sikiliza69 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:13 pm

fingerscrossed123 wrote:Oh, you are more than welcome!

I am not sure how to delete entire threads but don't worry, it can be hard to find the original ones sometimes (sometimes our Aug thread gets pushed down to page 2 as and when there are new posts)! Also, the moderators will just delete it if they want, don't worry!

As for the existing August thread, try clicking on the link to the existnig August thread, and then click the "post reply" button instead of "new topic" button at the top of the page and hopefully that will send your post to that thread (if that makes sense!)

You can also preview your post to double check it is going to the right place!

Hope this helps!
could mods please help delete this thread, i have posted it in the appropriate timeline, thank you and sorry fro the incovinience