ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

End of UK Immigration Journey- A Time line

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Raghav1978
Newly Registered

End of UK Immigration Journey- A Time line

Post by Raghav1978 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:04 pm

Hi

First of all I would like to thank all the board members, Gurus, Moderators, Active Members for their wonderful Advise and support over these years.

Well my journey to UK immigration came to an end with the arrival of OCI card and that marks my end of immigration history in UK.

2004- Student Visa
2004-2007- Extension of student Visa
June 2007- HSMP Visa
june 2009- Extention of Tier 1 General Visa
May 2012- ILR
June 2013-NATURALISATION and British Citizen
July 2013- Surrender of Indian Passport
Sep 2013- OCI Card

Thank you one and ALL.

I wish each and everyone who are actively seeking advice and support from this wonderful forum, all the very best and keep posting all your queries, seek support from gurus, board members, Moderators.

I ll be around on this forum and if you would like to keep in touch you are more than welcome to post question to me.

GOOD LUCK AND Good Night............ :D

Heisgood

Re: End of UK Immigration Journey- A Time line

Post by Heisgood » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:29 am

Raghav1978 wrote:Hi

First of all I would like to thank all the board members, Gurus, Moderators, Active Members for their wonderful Advise and support over these years.

Well my journey to UK immigration came to an end with the arrival of OCI card and that marks my end of immigration history in UK.

2004- Student Visa
2004-2007- Extension of student Visa
June 2007- HSMP Visa
june 2009- Extention of Tier 1 General Visa
May 2012- ILR
June 2013-NATURALISATION and British Citizen
July 2013- Surrender of Indian Passport
Sep 2013- OCI Card

Thank you one and ALL.

I wish each and everyone who are actively seeking advice and support from this wonderful forum, all the very best and keep posting all your queries, seek support from gurus, board members, Moderators.

I ll be around on this forum and if you would like to keep in touch you are more than welcome to post question to me.

GOOD LUCK AND Good Night............ :D
Congrats ! Now time to write a book about your immigration journey that might help others.....
“O give thanks unto the LORD; for He is good:” - He helped me conquered Everest (BC)
The long hard slog also call the immigration journey => | WHV | WPermit | ILR | BC | Passport |