ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Appointments?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

patrickmacgill
Newly Registered

PEO Appointments?

Post by patrickmacgill » Thu May 24, 2007 3:31 pm

When converting your visa to an FLR or ILR via the "premium service" at a PEO, does anyone know how far in advance you need to make an appointment?

Can I call and make an appointment for a specific day at a specific time well in advance? Or is it like the Consulate Visa interviews where they only open up a few days at a time for appointments about 48-72 hours in advance.

I'm getting married in early August and need to convert my fiance visa to an FLR as quickly as possible after the wedding because we're traveling to Japan for our honeymoon.

Thanks for any help.

Rozen
Diamond Member

Post by Rozen » Sat May 26, 2007 2:29 pm

Why don't you ring the Home Office appointment line on 08706067766 to find out? It's really that simple. :!:

busubi

Post by busubi » Sat May 26, 2007 8:37 pm

You can only book 2 weeks max in advance.

patrickmacgill
Newly Registered

Post by patrickmacgill » Tue May 29, 2007 8:34 pm

Thanks for the info. I thought it might be easier to ask someone in here who's been through the process.