ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applied without CoS

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mangomm

Applied without CoS

Post by mangomm » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:52 am

Hello everyone,

I am wondering if you can help me decide what my next move should be, or if I need to do anything, regarding my Tier 2 application.

Here is my timeline thus far:
03 Sept: Applied for Sponsorship Licence
13 Sept: Applied for Work Visa without CoS or Sponsorship Licence (w/covering letter)
17 Sept: Sponsor Licence approved
19 Sept: Issued CoS, sent to Home Office w/covering letter explaining situation, asking to add to my existing application
20 Sept: Received letter from Home Office that my Visa application has been passed to a caseworker, with Reference Number

So, I had not yet received my Reference Number yesterday when I mailed in my CoS, so did not include it in my covering letter.

Now that I have the Reference Number and my application is with a caseworker, shall I re-send CoS information alongside the UKBA Reference Number? Shall I call the UKBA and explain? Or should I just wait and see, and hope they can easily apply my CoS to my existing application sans CoS?

Sorry if this is convoluted!!

manci
Respected Guru

Post by manci » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:47 pm

no harm in re-sending the CoS information quting the HO reference number but your application is unlikely to be considered by the caseworker until after you provided biometrics.

mangomm

Post by mangomm » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:22 am

Yes you're right. Thanks for your help, as ever!

bwoodlt
Newly Registered

Post by bwoodlt » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:09 am

mangomm wrote:Yes you're right. Thanks for your help, as ever!
Your CoS was approved quite quickly under 3 weeks. My company applied September 8th online then seny the supporting document by post on the 15th of September.
We are just waiting to hear from them. Do you know if they visited your company before actual approval?