ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help required regarding new Rule of language ...

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Mehwishf

Urgent help required regarding new Rule of language ...

Post by Mehwishf » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:43 am

Hi,

i am little confused regarding new language rule . can someone please help me out .
i came to uk on 30th oct 2010 and married to BC . so i am gonna apply for naturalization after 30th oct 2013. i have got ILR and have already given LIUK test and now need to fullfill language requirement . i have done BCS (hons) and degree was taught in english . In my transcript it is already mentioned that all Subjects were taught in english . Now i want to know

1 ) whether i just need to send documents to NARIC for compatability of degree or do i need to send documents also for language assessment ?

2) And if college covering letter along with transcript and degree is enough to prove that language was english so then if there is any specific format to send to college to get stamped ?? i think i have seen that format somewhere but not able to find it again .Plz help !!

Thanks in advance
Regards,

sikiliza69

Re: Urgent help required regarding new Rule of language ...

Post by sikiliza69 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:10 am

Mehwishf wrote:Hi,

i am little confused regarding new language rule . can someone please help me out .
i came to uk on 30th oct 2010 and married to BC . so i am gonna apply for naturalization after 30th oct 2013. i have got ILR and have already given LIUK test and now need to fullfill language requirement . i have done BCS (hons) and degree was taught in english . In my transcript it is already mentioned that all Subjects were taught in english . Now i want to know

1 ) whether i just need to send documents to NARIC for compatability of degree or do i need to send documents also for language assessment ?

2) And if college covering letter along with transcript and degree is enough to prove that language was english so then if there is any specific format to send to college to get stamped ?? i think i have seen that format somewhere but not able to find it again .Plz help !!

Thanks in advance
Regards,
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=142507

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:51 am

Please continue in your other thread
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.