ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mtuckersa
Member of Standing

MN1 application

Post by mtuckersa » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:34 am

I applied for my sons registration (MN1) on the 2nd September and still have not received the certificate.

We are moving house shortly on the 11th October and was wondering if a Royal Mail Redirection I have in place from the 11th Oct will redirect the certificate?

Do they send the certificates by DX Secure or normal Royal Mail service?

If its DX Secure then I guess I need to contact UKBA to tell them about change of address. And what would be the best contact number for them?

Any advice would be much appreciated
Keep it simple!

Jambo
Respected Guru

Re: MN1 application

Post by Jambo » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:58 am

mtuckersa wrote:normal Royal Mail service?

nadeem toheed

Re: MN1 application

Post by nadeem toheed » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:16 pm

mtuckersa wrote:I applied for my sons registration (MN1) on the 2nd September and still have not received the certificate.

We are moving house shortly on the 11th October and was wondering if a Royal Mail Redirection I have in place from the 11th Oct will redirect the certificate?

Do they send the certificates by DX Secure or normal Royal Mail service?

If its DX Secure then I guess I need to contact UKBA to tell them about change of address. And what would be the best contact number for them?

Any advice would be much appreciated
Hi Mtuckersa,
Certificate will come on normal royal mail service and it may take to 8 weeks because my kids certificates came around 10 weeks (My kids born in UK and i applied 17th July through NCS and certificates reached on 13 of September.
If you are going to move home than simply call the phone number given on your acknowledgement letter and give them a new address