ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SHEFFIELD ILR SUCCESS

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

gingerwolf
Newly Registered

SHEFFIELD ILR SUCCESS

Post by gingerwolf » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:46 pm

Hi all,

Thanks for the advice over the last few years, I took my wife to the Sheffield PEO on Thursday for her ILR application and it was successful - not only that but it was amazingly efficient and pain free :)

I expected been taken into a dark room and hounded with questions for a few hours - but they just took the forms and supporting documents, shouted us back 1 1/2 hours later and said your Bio Metric Permit will be in the post in approx. 10 days ( my wife called to say it arrived this morning so it was 1 day really!!! )

I cant believe its all finally over and we can now simply concentrate on enjoying our lives together, and that we don't actually have to go through anymore VISA crap in the future ILR is forever :) ( unless she decides to become a citizen which we can just do at leisure )!

Heisgood

Re: SHEFFIELD ILR SUCCESS

Post by Heisgood » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:27 am

gingerwolf wrote:Hi all,

Thanks for the advice over the last few years, I took my wife to the Sheffield PEO on Thursday for her ILR application and it was successful - not only that but it was amazingly efficient and pain free :)

I expected been taken into a dark room and hounded with questions for a few hours - but they just took the forms and supporting documents, shouted us back 1 1/2 hours later and said your Bio Metric Permit will be in the post in approx. 10 days ( my wife called to say it arrived this morning so it was 1 day really!!! )

I cant believe its all finally over and we can now simply concentrate on enjoying our lives together, and that we don't actually have to go through anymore VISA crap in the future ILR is forever :) ( unless she decides to become a citizen which we can just do at leisure )!
Congrats enjoy!
“O give thanks unto the LORD; for He is good:” - He helped me conquered Everest (BC)
The long hard slog also call the immigration journey => | WHV | WPermit | ILR | BC | Passport |