ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any June applicants out there still waiting?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Derivaz

Post by Derivaz » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:58 am

2321 wrote:
Derivaz wrote:
2321 wrote:
Derivaz wrote:
Do you email the HO for updates? if so, how often?
Emailed HO twice every 2 weeks but go reply 'no decision made'๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’
Exactly the same as me, the good thing about that is that I think it means that there is no problem with your app, because, they would have told you, I think.

And if you ask other questions like "has it been assigned?" they just ignore it and send you a template saying that no decision has been made, right?

I'll send my 3rd email next monday....
My next email in couple of days would be 3rd email as well.

Does this delay has to do something with unemployment as i was unemployed at the time of application?๐Ÿ˜’
I don't know on what grounds you applied, but I believe that if you have held ILR / PR for a year, it doesn't matter if you were unemployed. It's just pure luck....

Derivaz

Post by Derivaz » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:59 am

scrapper wrote:I must say, June timeline is not as active as July.

July timeline has gone above 20 pages and June is no where near.

So June folks lets keep updating each other.
I think a lot of people applied in July, including me, but as in other months, the cases seem to have been assigned randomly as well...

Post by 2321 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:24 pm

Derivaz wrote:
2321 wrote:
Derivaz wrote:
2321 wrote:
Exactly the same as me, the good thing about that is that I think it means that there is no problem with your app, because, they would have told you, I think.

And if you ask other questions like "has it been assigned?" they just ignore it and send you a template saying that no decision has been made, right?

Does this delay has to do something with unemployment as i was unemployed at the time of application?๐Ÿ˜’
I don't know on what grounds you applied, but I believe that if you have held ILR / PR for a year, it doesn't matter if you were unemployed. It's just pure luck....
I applied on 1 year ILR basis

Post by 2321 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:24 pm

Derivaz wrote:
2321 wrote:
Derivaz wrote:
2321 wrote:

Derivaz

Post by Derivaz » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:35 pm

2321 wrote:
Derivaz wrote:
2321 wrote:
Derivaz wrote:

Ok, so you are not EEA and not applying based on treaty rights; I don't think that will affect you as long as you've had ILR for over a year, but just in case ask for more opinions

syedomarkhalil
Newly Registered

Post by syedomarkhalil » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:35 pm

syedomarkhalil wrote:Hi

I applied on 26 June and still waiting. Can any one tell me the email address for inquiring about my application please ?

OMar

Hi friends

I got approval on 4th oct 2013, letter dated 26 sep. Ceremony appointment date 5th Nov. Thanks to all the friends of this forum, its been very helpful.

Omar

Derivaz

Post by Derivaz » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:36 pm

syedomarkhalil wrote:
syedomarkhalil wrote:Hi

I applied on 26 June and still waiting. Can any one tell me the email address for inquiring about my application please ?

OMar

Hi friends

I got approval on 4th oct 2013, letter dated 26 sep. Ceremony appointment date 5th Nov. Thanks to all the friends of this forum, its been very helpful.

Omar
congrats, i got mine too, but I'm a July applicant

scrapper

Post by scrapper » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:05 pm

I am still waiting joint self / wife application. I applied on the 17th June via NCS.

Derivaz

Post by Derivaz » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:49 pm

scrapper wrote:I am still waiting joint self / wife application. I applied on the 17th June via NCS.
yours must be about to arrive if it was a straight forward application

beebritish

Post by beebritish » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:49 am

scrapper wrote:I am still waiting joint self / wife application. I applied on the 17th June via NCS.
likewise, still waiting :(

scrapper

Post by scrapper » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:07 am

Derivaz wrote:
Mine is straight like an arrow. -------->>> I wonder why it took them nearly 5 months and still have no sight of light.

Beebritish, I wish that you get yours tomorrow.

scrapper

Post by scrapper » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:08 am

beebritish wrote:
likewise, still waiting :(
Beebritish When did you apply?

Derivaz

Post by Derivaz » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:40 pm

scrapper wrote:
Derivaz wrote:
Mine is straight like an arrow. -------->>> I wonder why it took them nearly 5 months and still have no sight of light.

Have you checked with royal mail? sometimes they have problems delivering letters.

beebritish

Post by beebritish » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:36 pm

scrapper wrote:
Derivaz wrote:

Thanks, that makes the two of us :) I applied on the 13th June, acknowledgment letter dated 17th June. Latest response from the nationality progress email last week was that no decision has been made yet. Bunch of lazy sods.

beebritish

Post by beebritish » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:38 pm

Derivaz wrote:Have you checked with royal mail? sometimes they have problems delivering letters.
Yup, same message every time for the royal mail tracking number: please come back later.

Derivaz

Post by Derivaz » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:01 pm

beebritish wrote:
Derivaz wrote:Have you checked with royal mail? sometimes they have problems delivering letters.
Yup, same message every time for the royal mail tracking number: please come back later.
No, I mean have you called the delivery office? if they try to deliver it and aren't able, they will hold it for 18 days; I'd ring them just in case.

Regarding the email updates; they are usless; they told me on the 30th that no decision had been made and got the letter 5 days later, dated the 15th; so a decision had been made 15 days before and they still said, no decision made....

scrapper

Post by scrapper » Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:46 pm

Anyone still waiting from June club?

It will be 5 months next week since I applied. If I don't get a response from HO by next week, I am going to ask MP for help.

Derivaz

Post by Derivaz » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:52 pm

scrapper wrote:Anyone still waiting from June club?

It will be 5 months next week since I applied. If I don't get a response from HO by next week, I am going to ask MP for help.
I think you might have to wait 6 months; then I'd try to call the HO

Sahib1
Newly Registered

Post by Sahib1 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:00 pm

Waiting since 25th of June. Response recieved. No decision has been made yet.? Anyone else waiting from June?

Derivaz

Post by Derivaz » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:10 pm

Sahib1 wrote:Waiting since 25th of June. Response recieved. No decision has been made yet.? Anyone else waiting from June?
That doesn't mean anything; I got the same reply last week and 5 days later got the letter dated 2 weeks before their email reply.... so either they don't check or the letters stay within the HO for 2 weeks and the change only shows in the system when the letter leaves the HO

scrapper

Post by scrapper » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:19 am

Sahib1 wrote:Waiting since 25th of June. Response recieved. No decision has been made yet.? Anyone else waiting from June?
Sahib1 any news regarding your application?

I am still waiting and waiting, it feels like I have been waiting centuries.

Derivaz

Post by Derivaz » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:55 pm

scrapper wrote:

you'll probably get it when you least expect it

scrapper

Post by scrapper » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:56 pm

Derivaz wrote:
scrapper wrote:

Derivaz I hope you are right.

I am not expecting it to receive tomorrow.

beebritish

Post by beebritish » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:05 pm

Received approval today, dated 14 October. We applied on 13 June, acknowledgement letter dated 17 June. The letter says not to contact LA but to wait until we receive invitation letter. Finally, after 4 months. Good luck everyone, I wish you all get your approval soon.

Derivaz

Post by Derivaz » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:24 pm

scrapper wrote:
Derivaz wrote:
scrapper wrote:

Derivaz I hope you are right.

I am not expecting it to receive tomorrow.
thats what happens to everyone haha when you have given up, then you get it lol