ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:58 pm

Congratulation Nawaz thats great news. We all know that BHC just refuses on minor reasons just to delay our partner's from coming to UK.

Britzy looks like your visa has been granted too because once its on hold and you sent evidence then it is very likely they are now satified that you meet the requirement. BHC are just time wasters !

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:17 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:Congratulation Nawaz thats great news. We all know that BHC just refuses on minor reasons just to delay our partner's from coming to UK.

Britzy looks like your visa has been granted too because once its on hold and you sent evidence then it is very likely they are now satified that you meet the requirement. BHC are just time wasters !

Are you on hold too?
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

nawaz86

Post by nawaz86 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:41 pm

The judge said that Eco should have used there common
Sense because I did submit my p60 at time of application which clearly
Shows my one years wage
what made me laugh is the presenting officer just standing there without any defence and claiming he didn't receive my appeal bundle so I showed the judge proof of delivery signature.

nawaz86

Re: Appeal allowed

Post by nawaz86 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:45 pm

HELLO786 wrote:
nawaz86 wrote:Good news
I've just had my appeal allowed
It took the judge 5 mins to allow my appeal
He said the eco are absolute fools for wasting his
And my time
Thats really good !

I am confused now, if you can get your visa granted by simply giving 3 month wage slips... and i gave 6 months wage slips yet mine is put on hold when am clearly earning above requirements too argh! i had one month unpaid but despite that 1 month i still gave 6 months and they know fine my income is perfectly above

This is ridiculous

To be honest no matter how perfect your application they will always find some silly reason to refuse your application because they have yearly refusal targets to reach

iyanu
Member of Standing
Nigeria

Re: 24 weeks

Post by iyanu » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:58 pm

numan4040 wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:
numan4040 wrote:I have just spoken to a journalist for a national newspaper, there maybe a story in this farse. I wonder what is the experience of people here. How many people get their visa after exactly 24 weeks have passed.

I see in Sameena's case she has been waiting for well over 24 weeks, is this typical?

I have a friend who works as a researcher for BBC Panorama programme, she is going to speak to her producer for a possibility of doing a programme on this. It appears as though that things are particularly bad for visas from Pakistan.
Oh wow mashallah u do work quick!

That would be brill!
Lol. Yes, they need to be exposed
Great I will be interested to make submission to this research these ECOs need to be exposed.

nawaz86

Post by nawaz86 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:04 pm

Hi can any one answer this question please if my wife is issued a spouse visa in pakistan is there a date on visa which state that she must travel to uk within 30 days of when visa was issued

naumanmumtaz

Post by naumanmumtaz » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:04 pm

nawaz86 wrote:Hi can any one answer this question please if my wife is issued a spouse visa in pakistan is there a date on visa which state that she must travel to uk within 30 days of when visa was issued
Sallam: No restrictions but ideally within 90 days or you may have some problems.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:10 pm

To Hello786

Mines not on hold. I submitted application end of September. However my husband has been refused visa in the past. This is our second application.

naumanmumtaz

Complaint About BHC

Post by naumanmumtaz » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:52 pm

Sallam to all,
I have just found this link to complaint about BHC Substandard Services.
They can not deal with individual cases or enquiries but look at general performance for UKBA and scrutinise the if necessary (I Hope).

I have just submit explaining issues with BHC on settlements application which are taking longer than 24 weeks their maximum timeframe.
Please feel free to spare few minutes and make complaints.

You don't need to give your real name or email if you do not want to, instead make another email and send them email.

Complaint from one or two may not count but if they will be bombarded with email then possibly they will do something.

http://icinspector.independent.gov.uk

Click link and on left select CONTACT US and then proceed.
Thank You
Wasallam

P.S If you need sample of what I sent them please feel free to PM me and I will email you

majestic1
Newly Registered

Post by majestic1 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:23 am

Salaam to all and congrats to people who got their visas. I have quick question. Can an mp find out why there has been no reply from bhc regarding the visa application. If the mp can't find anything out about the visa then what can I do. Apart from waiting. That's the hardest part.

We applied from Lahore 7 months ago and have had no reply back and we don't know if application is on hold or not. Wish they would hurry up and tell us.

numan4040

Post by numan4040 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:27 am

majestic1 wrote:Salaam to all and congrats to people who got their visas. I have quick question. Can an mp find out why there has been no reply from bhc regarding the visa application. If the mp can't find anything out about the visa then what can I do. Apart from waiting. That's the hardest part.

We applied from Lahore 7 months ago and have had no reply back and we don't know if application is on hold or not. Wish they would hurry up and tell us.
This is open abuse by the UKBA, they can't be allowed to do this. I am told that Syeda Warsi is the person to contact for issues to do with BHC in Islamabad. I am sending her an email within the next hour. If others do the same then maybe she will take some action. Her email is warsis@parliament.uk.

I will be sending out press releases from Thursday next week (that is when my 24 working weeks will be over) and hopefully someone will follow the story. A few journalists have shown interest and I am waiting to hear from BBC panorama as well.

Please do write to Syeda and your local Mp. I am a British Citizen and I will not stand for some incompetent ECO to take my right away for a family life.

naumanmumtaz

Post by naumanmumtaz » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:31 am

numan4040 wrote:
majestic1 wrote:Salaam to all and congrats to people who got their visas. I have quick question. Can an mp find out why there has been no reply from bhc regarding the visa application. If the mp can't find anything out about the visa then what can I do. Apart from waiting. That's the hardest part.

This is open abuse by the UKBA, they can't be allowed to do this. I am told that Syeda Warsi is the person to contact for issues to do with BHC in Islamabad. I am sending her an email within the next hour. If others do the same then maybe she will take some action. Her email is warsis@parliament.uk.

I will be sending out press releases from Thursday next week (that is when my 24 working weeks will be over) and hopefully someone will follow the story. A few journalists have shown interest and I am waiting to hear from BBC panorama as well.

Please do write to Syeda and your local Mp. I am a British Citizen and I will not stand for some incompetent ECO to take my right away for a family life.

Likewise buddy.

numan4040

Letter to my local MP and Syeda Warsi

Post by numan4040 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:08 am

Please note that I have sent another to my local MP asking him to ask a question in the parliament on UKBA's performance. Anyone wants a copy please send me private message. Maybe others can ask the same from their local MP's. I can also give you a copy my letter to Syeda Warsi as well.

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Re: Letter to my local MP and Syeda Warsi

Post by HELLO786 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:03 am

numan4040 wrote:Please note that I have sent another to my local MP asking him to ask a question in the parliament on UKBA's performance. Anyone wants a copy please send me private message. Maybe others can ask the same from their local MP's. I can also give you a copy my letter to Syeda Warsi as well.

Could u send me a copy of the letter plz. I'm going to put my input into this too its just ridiculous now .
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

Britzy26

Post by Britzy26 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:23 am

collected passport , got the visa
Alhamdolilah all thanks to Allah

my application was initially put on hold, i didnt send any extra evidence but i did send a letter explaining that the BHC have not looked at my application form properly, they didnt pay enough attention to detail and miscalculated the maths completely..!!

obviously not trained well enough to do their job properly, after sending the letter i guess someon figured their mistake and visa has been issued.

so guys just bear in mind, they do make stupid mistakes.. and leave us to suffer.
Anyhow good luck to all of you, In Sha Allah the wait will be over very soon, its so hard waiting but what else can you do..!
Salam

AtherA
Newly Registered

Post by AtherA » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:20 am

Britzy26 wrote:collected passport , got the visa

my application was initially put on hold, i didnt send any extra evidence but i did send a letter explaining that the BHC have not looked at my application form properly, they didnt pay enough attention to detail and miscalculated the maths completely..!!

obviously not trained well enough to do their job properly, after sending the letter i guess someon figured their mistake and visa has been issued.

so guys just bear in mind, they do make stupid mistakes.. and leave us to suffer.
Anyhow good luck to all of you, In Sha Allah the wait will be over very soon, its so hard waiting but what else can you do..!
Salam
Salaam Britzy26,
Congratulations to you, may you be with your loved one soon.
I was wondering, the address you replied to could you post that please? Also whom did you send the additional information to, was it an ECO? or ECM?

I'm still awaiting news from BHC, still is under process, inshaAllah it won't be long now.

Congrats to all the other members that have their visa granted.

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:27 am

AtherA wrote:

Salam
Salaam Britzy26,
I was wondering, the address you replied to could you post that please? Also whom did you send the additional information to, was it an ECO? or ECM?

I'm still awaiting news from BHC, still is under process, inshaAllah it won't be long now.

Salam Ather
I also applied on 4th july in lahore but havent heard anything yet

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:28 am

AtherA wrote:

Salam
Salaam Britzy26,

Salam Ather
I also applied on 4th july in lahore but havent heard anything yet

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:48 pm

Update guys

My husbands case is on hold!

Im sending more payslips and statements by the end of this weeks, i have until 25th November

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:51 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:Update guys

Im sending more payslips and statements by the end of this weeks, i have until 25th November
What is the main reason?ur hubby receive mail or letter?
Applied at 04/12/12
Under process at BHC 18/12/12
RFC : 05/03/13
RE-Applied at 19/07/13
Under process at BHC 01/08/13
RFC : inshallah positive result soon

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:06 pm

Forlorn wrote:

My husband received an email today!

They said they think i haven't been employed for a 6 month period, and because i only provided 14 weeks of payslips, with no solid reference from my employer!

Any advice!!??

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:11 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:
Forlorn wrote:

They said they think i haven't been employed for a 6 month period, and because i only provided 14 weeks of payslips, with no solid reference from my employer!

Any advice!!??
Ohhh u should provide 6 month payslips.now provide them 6 month payslips and bank statement again.and also employer letter that confirm ur annual income and regular job.also provide p60 to them.inshallah Allah do the best for all of us
Applied at 04/12/12
Under process at BHC 18/12/12
RFC : 05/03/13
RE-Applied at 19/07/13
Under process at BHC 01/08/13
RFC : inshallah positive result soon

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:30 pm

Forlorn wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:
Forlorn wrote:

Any advice!!??
Ohhh u should provide 6 month payslips.now provide them 6 month payslips and bank statement again.and also employer letter that confirm ur annual income and regular job.also provide p60 to them.inshallah Allah do the best for all of us
Yeah thats what i intend to do now!

May go Pak end of this week!

I have only gt 19 days to asort out the paperwork

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:46 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:
Forlorn wrote:

Any advice!!??

so now finally u know the status of your application, why you did not provide previous 12 months pay slips , if you were not employed for a 6 month period at the current job you should have to provide your previous job detail plus income that you earned from the previous job.

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:59 pm

Javeria wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:
Forlorn wrote:

Any advice!!??

so now finally u know the status of your application, why you did not provide previous 12 months pay slips , if you were not employed for a 6 month period at the current job you should have to provide your previous job detail plus income that you earned from the previous job.
Sistrr i have been with my current employer for over a year now, but sstupidly i was told by someone i only needed 3 months payslips!

Inshallah now i know what i need to do:

6 mnths bank statements and paylsips and a letter from my employer!

Do i nd anything else