ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

English Language Requirement for Tier 2 General

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jigiboy

English Language Requirement for Tier 2 General

Post by jigiboy » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:15 pm

While checking the points calculator for Tier 2 general I am getting the required 10 points for English language requirement as my qualification and the University from which I have passed is in the list recognized by the UKBA

Do I still need to take an English language test before applying for Tier 2 General?

After going through the UKBA site I understand that I dont need to take any test. But still can anyone confirm the same. Specifically someone who has just applied for Tier 2.

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Post by Damanisshallo » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:32 am

No, All you need is the printout of the summary sheet from the points calculator confirming your 10 points on English requirement along with your original Degree Cert.

Read through the confirmations sent to various members via email
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates