ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa Granted/Refused

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

naumanmumtaz

Visa Granted/Refused

Post by naumanmumtaz » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:49 pm

Asallam-o-Alykum Wa Rahmat Allah everyone,
GOOD NEWS: Only with the help of Allah and duaa of friends and family and all people on this forum my wife's application has been approved and she collected her visa today.

BAD NEWS: Silly ECO granted her visa but not my son. He is my stepson and is 6 years of age. Refused his application and I have to provide coupe of docs which they didn't ask or mentioned anywhere on UKBA guidelines.

I would request to all of you to keep praying for everyone and specially for my son. You are all in my duaa always. (I'm not only saying this but I mean it because I know how everyone on this forum feels and are going through rough patches but believe in Allah, Pray Salah, do Taubah from gunah and inshallah problems will be solved.

Timeline.
Applied 20/05/2013 Lahore
Under Process: 03/06/2013
MP involvement: 26/09/2013
Additional docs submitted to prove relationship and contact 26/10/2013 Although they didn't ask for them.
BHC Replied 02/11/2013
MP Emailed again 20/11/2013
Visa Issued: 27/11/2013
RFC: 02/12/2013
Good/Bad News: 02/12/2013

Anyone needs any info about my app please pm me.
Wa Alykum Asallam Wa Rahmat Allah

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:03 pm

Allah?

I think it was the UKBA actually. They do the visas.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Ayyubi72
- thin ice -

Post by Ayyubi72 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:53 pm

Appreciate your feelings and beliefs, but your post sounds more like a spiritual sermon.
We all thank God (Allah or whatever people say in any language), but beyond that it would be great if we keep this forum just about the matters revolving around worldly immigration laws.

There are plenty of other forums online for religious or spiritual matters.

ilrupdates
Member of Standing

Post by ilrupdates » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:17 pm

Ayyubi72 wrote:Appreciate your feelings and beliefs, but your post sounds more like a spiritual sermon.
We all thank God (Allah or whatever people say in any language), but beyond that it would be great if we keep this forum just about the matters revolving around worldly immigration laws.

There are plenty of other forums online for religious or spiritual matters.

Dear Ayyubi72 I agree with your words.
and dear Ayyubi72 please don't take it personal.
Thanks
Disclaimer: I am neither an immigration lawyer nor an OISC qualified/registered member. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.