ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

majojo

Post by majojo » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:49 am

dapsonlee wrote:
majojo wrote:Refused with right of appeal reason is I can go n stay in Ghana with my partner. Please guys help. I applied on 10 year partner rule and they said they can't consider me in any way as I don't have children as well.
I am so sorry to hear of this news majojo. I am also glad you've been given the right to appeal, the opportunity to state your case. God is your strength bro. Hopefully you should get a quicker hearing date. You are in our prayers.
Thanks ear but I am not sure I will go through it as my wife and I are having issues we have been having problems for some time and she is not willing to help me through this stage . So I guess I have to call the ppl and leave. What are the procedures and they ddnt even give me my passport and marriage certificste

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:17 am

majojo wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:
majojo wrote:Refused with right of appeal reason is I can go n stay in Ghana with my partner. Please guys help. I applied on 10 year partner rule and they said they can't consider me in any way as I don't have children as well.
I am so sorry to hear of this news majojo. I am also glad you've been given the right to appeal, the opportunity to state your case. God is your strength bro. Hopefully you should get a quicker hearing date. You are in our prayers.
Thanks ear but I am not sure I will go through it as my wife and I are having issues we have been having problems for some time and she is not willing to help me through this stage . So I guess I have to call the ppl and leave. What are the procedures and they ddnt even give me my passport and marriage certificste

So sorry to hear about that. Sometimes when the application has been refused, they tend not to return the passports and relevant documents for your person. This will be returned to you at the airport when all necessary arrangements for you to leave has been put in place.

majojo

Post by majojo » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:27 pm

dapsonlee wrote:
majojo wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:

So sorry to hear about that. Sometimes when the application has been refused, they tend not to return the passports and relevant documents for your person. This will be returned to you at the airport when all necessary arrangements for you to leave has been put in place.
What if I choose to appeal

yahwadud

Post by yahwadud » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:53 pm

majojo wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:
majojo wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:

.sorry about your refusal majojo.i felt concerned about your story after reading your post this morning about you and your wife.its life pal,most of us went through similar situation as yours before finally getting our status in uk.i would advice you to be patient with her until you sort yourself out. Another option for you is to put in the appeal with your own personal supporting letter /documents to explain to the judge the reason why you could not go back to Ghana and also you may let the judge know that your wife is about kick you out because of your visa problem .just be honest with the judge and ask the judge to kindly allow your appeal on compassionate ground. Just pray and believe pal .god will answer you prayer too.Ameen

hatsuku

Post by hatsuku » Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:48 pm

hi all,

iv bn away, as u might hav noticd i cant typ crtain lttrs in th kyboard, my kids r killing my laptop slowly :(

but i had to shar* this amazing nws with u

i rcvd a call from th solicitor ystrday informing m that th homoffic had withdrw from th court and will accpt will chang thir mind and will grant m* th visa :)

i hav ordrd a nw kyboard for th laptop and i promis to com back and writ* in mor dtails :)

alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah..thanks god, thanks god

:D :D

alina143

Post by alina143 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:19 pm

Hi hvent been on for some time just want to congrats all that have been granted and those waiting may u have good news ur way INSHALLAH

@verbina thank god they dealing with ur case lots of good luck

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:50 pm

hatsuku wrote:hi all,

iv bn away, as u might hav noticd i cant typ crtain lttrs in th kyboard, my kids r killing my laptop slowly :(

i rcvd a call from th solicitor ystrday informing m that th homoffic had withdrw from th court and will accpt will chang thir mind and will grant m* th visa :)

i hav ordrd a nw kyboard for th laptop and i promis to com back and writ* in mor dtails :)

Hahaha bless!!! Kids are an expensive hobby innit?!
Well done for getting results from HO!!
Come back soon with juicy details!!! :P

@Alina, thank you my love! Hope you re well! x
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:27 pm

[quote="verbina"][quote="nilemarques"][quote="dapsonlee"][quote="bishop007"][quote="verbina"][quote="bishop007"][quote="dapsonlee"][quote="bishop007"]I thank everyone for their support. I pray that everyone gets the result they hope and pray for.

Its been a bumpy and rough journey with the home office but never a lonely one due to the wonderful people on this forum.

Im sure some will remember from my last post that I was asked to bring some more documents 3 times, well I got a call from my solicitor now that ive been granted 2 and half years..[/quote]

Congratulations bishop007. It's been a journey indeed. Now you and your beautiful daughter can have one peaceful Xmas and an extra ordinary new year. God bless you sir and all the very best with you and your family.[/quote]

Im gonna say what everyone has said about you, you are one of a kind, and please don't have change your ways, no matter what its thrown your way, trust me you will always prevail, and no matter how hard it is now, it will get easier in the end...You a LEGEND

Thank u very much dapsonlee, it has really been a story, but all glory but to God and thanks to all the brave people on here who shared their stories too[/quote]

@bishop007 Awwwwh!! Congratulations!!! I had a really good feeling about you!!! So happy for you! Well done!! Stay lucky![/quote][/quote]

So it seem summer was for extension renewals and Xmas is for first time applicants. I see the trend home office. Well done. Alee001 my spirit rejoices with you and to the rest of us in waiting. I pray it's nothing but good news all the way. And to those waiting to make their case with the tribunal, I pray The Lord will set the dates closer. GodGives, nilemarques, believe2013, Keisha, mr olu and if I have missed out names I am sorry but the most important thing is God remembers you. Amen.

Nilemarques how are you holding up?[/quote]

Hey Dapsonlee!!! I'm good, just hanging in there. Kids haven't had a Christmas present for last couple of years. Can't do that to them anymore! So just tryna hustle to get them something this year!! Can't bear another year of tears from them! Otherwise, hope you're good! The 2 weeks I gave the HO to respond to my PAP is up! Gonna give them another week till Friday, then putting in a JR![/quote]

@nilemarques Poor little kiddies! Thats just so wrong for the innocent little ones to suffer because of HO injustice! Well done for finding ways to hustle to give them a better Christmas love!
Dont despair, stranger things happen, so you may well receive a response to your PAP letter within next week! Got you and your family in our thoughts and prayers![/quote]

Hey Verbina, Dapsonlee. Thanks for the encouraging words!! I'm determined to give my kids a better Christmss this year! We might not have the turkey's and Christmas pud but I hope what I do will make them feel better. I guess that's why I'm their Dad! On another note, I've been following a heart wrenching case of one Isa Muazu who has been on hunger strike and was reported to have been deported by 'lovely' Ms May. If any of you have been following it, you will know that Ms May chartered a private jet for him ( and him only) to take him back to Nigeria! I am delighted to let you know that there are reports that the plane was refused to enter Nigerian airspace according to the below link! I for once forgot all my troubles to rejoice and thank The Lord.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013 ... -asylum-uk

ale001

Post by ale001 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:18 am

HAPPY NEW MONTH
Last edited by ale001 on Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ale001

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:23 am

ale001 I find this unbelievable and perhaps scaremongering. Moreover, members are reminded not to divulge personal information, particularly, names and addresses to other forum members.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:23 am

nilemarques wrote:
verbina wrote:
nilemarques wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:
So it seem summer was for extension renewals and Xmas is for first time applicants. I see the trend home office. Well done. Alee001 my spirit rejoices with you and to the rest of us in waiting. I pray it's nothing but good news all the way. And to those waiting to make their case with the tribunal, I pray The Lord will set the dates closer. GodGives, nilemarques, believe2013, Keisha, mr olu and if I have missed out names I am sorry but the most important thing is God remembers you. Amen.

Nilemarques how are you holding up?
Hey Dapsonlee!!! I'm good, just hanging in there. Kids haven't had a Christmas present for last couple of years. Can't do that to them anymore! So just tryna hustle to get them something this year!! Can't bear another year of tears from them! Otherwise, hope you're good! The 2 weeks I gave the HO to respond to my PAP is up! Gonna give them another week till Friday, then putting in a JR!
@nilemarques Poor little kiddies! Thats just so wrong for the innocent little ones to suffer because of HO injustice! Well done for finding ways to hustle to give them a better Christmas love!
Dont despair, stranger things happen, so you may well receive a response to your PAP letter within next week! Got you and your family in our thoughts and prayers!
Hey Verbina, Dapsonlee. Thanks for the encouraging words!! I'm determined to give my kids a better Christmss this year! We might not have the turkey's and Christmas pud but I hope what I do will make them feel better. I guess that's why I'm their Dad! On another note, I've been following a heart wrenching case of one Isa Muazu who has been on hunger strike and was reported to have been deported by 'lovely' Ms May. If any of you have been following it, you will know that Ms May chartered a private jet for him ( and him only) to take him back to Nigeria! I am delighted to let you know that there are reports that the plane was refused to enter Nigerian airspace according to the below link! I for once forgot all my troubles to rejoice and thank The Lord.

I can't but shame on ms may
Your expectation will manifest very soon

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:46 am

Kukuwife wrote:
nilemarques wrote:
verbina wrote:
nilemarques wrote:
Hey Dapsonlee!!! I'm good, just hanging in there. Kids haven't had a Christmas present for last couple of years. Can't do that to them anymore! So just tryna hustle to get them something this year!! Can't bear another year of tears from them! Otherwise, hope you're good! The 2 weeks I gave the HO to respond to my PAP is up! Gonna give them another week till Friday, then putting in a JR!
Dont despair, stranger things happen, so you may well receive a response to your PAP letter within next week! Got you and your family in our thoughts and prayers!

I can't but say shame on ms may

ale001

Post by ale001 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:59 pm

Amber_ wrote:ale001 I find this unbelievable and perhaps scaremongering. Moreover, members are reminded not to divulge personal information, particularly, names and addresses to other forum members.
Yes u're right, just as i was too....
Ale001

ale001

Post by ale001 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:40 am

verbina wrote:
hatsuku wrote:hi all,

Hahaha bless!!! Kids are an expensive hobby innit?!
Well done for getting results from HO!!
Come back soon with juicy details!!! :P

@Alina, thank you my love! Hope you re well! x
pm sent
Ale001

majojo

Post by majojo » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:16 am

yahwadud wrote:
majojo wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:
majojo wrote:

.sorry about your refusal majojo.i felt concerned about your story after reading your post this morning about you and your wife.its life pal,most of us went through similar situation as yours before finally getting our status in uk.i would advice you to be patient with her until you sort yourself out. Another option for you is to put in the appeal with your own personal supporting letter /documents to explain to the judge the reason why you could not go back to Ghana and also you may let the judge know that your wife is about kick you out because of your visa problem .just be honest with the judge and ask the judge to kindly allow your appeal on compassionate ground. Just pray and believe pal .god will answer you prayer too.Ameen
Hi yaw dad thank you very much for your post. By the grace of God she has agreed to help me now I am actually on a bust to see some lawyers. Please how long does appeal take and can I sill work temporarily ? As I was on student visa before so inwas told to only so temporary jobs which I was. I just pray that all this will be over and I thank God she's wife has agreed to help me through this appeal process.

ale001

Post by ale001 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:38 am

Verbina, i got ur mssg, reply sent
Ale001

ale001

Post by ale001 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:25 pm

Still my solicitor never receive the decision...

The tracking number the UKBA gave me is not working...

Decision dispatched since on Thursday 28th November

How long will take to be delivered from Sheffield to Bradford? :? :?
Ale001

yahwadud

Post by yahwadud » Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:24 pm

majojo wrote:
yahwadud wrote:
majojo wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:

Hi yaw dad thank you very much for your post. By the grace of God she has agreed to help me now I am actually on a bust to see some lawyers. Please how long does appeal take and can I sill work temporarily ? As I was on student visa before so inwas told to only so temporary jobs which I was. I just pray that all this will be over and I thank God she's wife has agreed to help me through this appeal process.
.Thats very nice to hear.how long the appeal hearing date will take depend on how busy your local tribunal court is. You r allowed to work while you still have appeal right and you were not an overstayer before you submit your application initially.goodluck

amjadleeds
Member of Standing

FLRO appeal allowed

Post by amjadleeds » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:16 pm

Hi everyone,

Today we went to court, Home office allowed appeal, on basis of Article 8, 7 years rule kids in this country,my application as main applicant still pending with homeoffice I applied on basis of 10 rules, but they made decision my family application refused, so by your prayers guys, appeal allowed,
Guys please I need your prayers, I will get decision positive like my family today, hope things will go fine rest by grace of Allah.

My prayers with everyone those are waiting or appeal and rest all too.

Regards

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Re: FLRO appeal allowed

Post by Kukuwife » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:56 pm

amjadleeds wrote:Hi everyone,

Today we went to court, Home office allowed appeal, on basis of Article 8, 7 years rule kids in this country,my application as main applicant still pending with homeoffice I applied on basis of 10 rules, but they made decision my family application refused, so by your prayers guys, appeal allowed,
Guys please I need your prayers, I will get decision positive like my family today, hope things will go fine rest by grace of Allah.

Regards
By God grace you will hear good news

verbina
Russia

Re: FLRO appeal allowed

Post by verbina » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:38 am

amjadleeds wrote:Hi everyone,

Regards
Im sorry I do not understand your post... So your family went to court of appeal yesterday and had been granted, but you are still waiting for your appeal date? Right?

ale001

Post by ale001 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:13 am

Good morning everyone, how are you doing? This December will be our month of testimony by God's grace..
Ale001

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:18 am

ale001 wrote:Good morning everyone, how are you doing? This December will be our month of testimony by God's grace..

AMEN!!

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:15 pm

Good afternoon Forum!!

Capita send a me a letter like this:

Capita Business services

P O B0x 3468

Shefield

S3 8WA

Telephone: 08443754636

letter reference :****

Date: 28/11/2013

Dear *** Case ID ****

The overwhelming majority of people who visit the united kingdom do so in accordance with our immigration laws.

We are contacting you because the Home Office has told us that you may no longer have the right to remain in the United Kingdom.

If you do not have the right to remain in the UK, or have submitted a new application, please contact our team today on 08443754636 to confirm this.

If you do not have the right to remain in the Uk , you must make immediate arrangements to leave the United Kingdom and provide proof that you have done so by completing the enclosed form and returning it to our local office with a copy of your travel ticket by 12/12/2013 or you can email CapitaContact@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk attaching a copy of your travel ticket.

We recognise that occasionally there will be a personal issue that prevents you from leaving the United Kingdom immediately, or there may be another reason for your continued residence. In such circumstances we want to do our best to help you. Therefore it is vital that you contact our team today on 08443754636. While you remain in the UK without leave you are liable to be removed from the United kingdom and this may affect your right to return in the future.

Yours sincerely,

Capita Business Services

on behalf of the Home Office

I only send reconsideration in sept 2013, my 7 year child application is refused on 23rd august 2013, I applied my child british citizenship on 18th October 2013, only got acknowledgement letter for that. What does this letter mean to me? Do I have risk to capita, they come and remove me? Please guy help me out.

Goodness&Mercy
Newly Registered

Post by Goodness&Mercy » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:02 pm

This people are so pathetic.I would have thought with your outstanding application for reconsideration ,they would refrain from harassing you.What about sending them a copy of reconsideration letter with proof of posting perhaps scan it to the email and note there that you are . Too distressed to speak on the phone.I want to believe they would not come into a house with underage.May God quicken the per as on in charge of your child's a application for B r Irish . Passport as I believe that would be the entrance to victory for you.Stay calm,the Lord is your refuge and your strengths, a very present help in trouble(psalm46:1) and even as turbulent as It might appear right now
He I s with you.God bless u richly and give u peace.I remember u in my prayers.in