ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:36 am

Sameena akhtar wrote:
Javeria wrote:Hay people I have received RFC today, i will collect my passport tomorrow INSHALLAH. Please pray for me for the positive outcome. :)
OMG ALHAMDULILAH javeria i am so happy for u!!!! Xxx
Thanks Sameena, i am also praying for your RFC and you will receive it soon INSHALLAH.

Need your prayers for the positive result.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:12 am

Javeria wrote:
shah183 wrote:
Javeria wrote:Hay people I have received RFC today, i will collect my passport tomorrow INSHALLAH. Please pray for me for the positive outcome. :)
There will b positive result IA. At wot time u received text?
I received text at 1:10pm(Pakistan time),I have also received e-mail at 10:06am and status has also been changed on tracker today.
Alhumdulilah that is great news Javeria, in sha Allah with the grace of almighty Allah you will have good news tomorrow.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:38 pm

Javeria wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:
Thanks Sameena, i am also praying for your RFC and you will receive it soon INSHALLAH.

Sis what documents did u provide
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

skys78
Newly Registered

Post by skys78 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:39 pm

Dear friends i was following this forum since my wife applied for visa, Alhumdulilah she got her visa today.Inshaa Allah everyone will feel the same joy which m having.
Lahore
28/08/13
Process on 10/09/13
Got text and email on 10/12/13
Visa granted

tagb2000

Post by tagb2000 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:05 pm

Javeria sister mashallah great news! Inshallah you will get good news tomorrow.

Prayforus - have u had a reply back re ur status?

Keep us all in ur prayers!

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:49 pm

HELLO786 wrote:
Javeria wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:

I submitted 12 months payslips that clearly proves that we meet the requirement of minimum income threshold.

Sahar.ali22

Post by Sahar.ali22 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:36 pm

Hi Guys, Quick question
We just submitted some documents, because they put us on hold,
what is the average time in which they tell us if they are satisfied with the documents? :?

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:26 pm

Javeria wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:
Javeria wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:

I submitted 12 months payslips that clearly proves that we meet the requirement of minimum income threshold.
Is that 12 month including the 6 u had already submitted?
Or you submitted new fresh 6 month ones?
or 6 before your application and 6 including applicaiton
Applied online 15/9/15

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:27 pm

To Javeria

Thats good to hear. You waited so long. You deserve the best. Insha Allah visa would be granted when you collect because looks like they are satisfied that you met requirement otherwise they would have kept your application on hold.

Was your application for self employed, if yes which documents you submitted?

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:28 pm

To Skys78

Congratulations !

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:25 pm

Hi,

I have had no reply back, just the standard e-mail informing me that they will try to reply within 20 days of my e-mail. It's only been a month since we submitted my wife's application, we will probably get a decision within the next 2 months judging by the time-scale. I would like some closure on if they have received her application and are reviewing it.

Time will tell, it's all in the hands of our lord. Patience is a virtue.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:47 pm

Try not to worry. I heard of people application changing straight to RFC. Its just for some reason they havent updated your status.

If they dont reply in a month, then email them again. With my last application i emailed them twice to get a reply from them and on the subject line of the email i wrote 2nd email, no reply ?

Sometimes you need to keep bugging them to get a reply.

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:32 am

HELLO786 wrote:
Javeria wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:
Javeria wrote:

Is that 12 month including the 6 u had already submitted?
Or you submitted new fresh 6 month ones?
or 6 before your application and 6 including applicaiton

I submitted application on dated 23rd April and at the time of application submission I provided 12 month payslips from April 2012 to April 2013 but the dumb ECO has not good enough sense of mathematics so he put my application on hold now I have again submitted same payslips of 12 months that I have already provided but with the detailed explanation letter about the income that my pay slips show that our earning is more than the minimum income threshold requirement of 18600

No more fresh payslips were submitted by me.

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:35 am

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To Javeria

Thats good to hear. You waited so long. You deserve the best. Insha Allah visa would be granted when you collect because looks like they are satisfied that you met requirement otherwise they would have kept your application on hold.

Was your application for self employed, if yes which documents you submitted?
it was not for self employed

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:55 am

@javeria

Whats the verdict???? Please in sha Allah good news!!!

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:08 am

Alhamdillilah visa granted after a long long wait.thank u Allah

I am also praying for all the people who are waiting.especially hassan, sameena,Hello786, Aleena and truth seeker.INSHALLAH u people will get your visas soon

shah183

Post by shah183 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:28 am

Javeria wrote:Alhamdillilah visa granted after a long long wait.thank u Allah

I am also praying for all the people who are waiting.especially hassan, sameena,Hello786, Aleena and truth seeker.INSHALLAH u people will get your visas soon
Dats a great news. Am glad dat ur wait come to end after a long time. U deserved it. Remember everyone in ur prayers.

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:43 am

prayforus wrote:Hi,

I have had no reply back, just the standard e-mail informing me that they will try to reply within 20 days of my e-mail. It's only been a month since we submitted my wife's application, we will probably get a decision within the next 2 months judging by the time-scale. I would like some closure on if they have received her application and are reviewing it.

Time will tell, it's all in the hands of our lord. Patience is a virtue.
Just an update from this; they e-mailed me and said that my wife's application has been received and under process. They thanked me for my patience and keeping my correspondence to a minimum (people must write essays to them lol).

I hope it's good news whenever they give us a decision, I've been far apart from my wife as it is, and this has been another headache in itself.

InshAllah good news for everyone.

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:47 am

Alhamdulilah thats great news!! I'm so happy for u!!

Did they say anything about the extra info?

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:09 am

Sameena akhtar wrote:

Thanks dear.
They didn't say anything about extra info,they just informed me to take TB test before fly because it has expired.

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:45 am

Javeria wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:

Thanks dear.
They didn't say anything about extra info,they just informed me to take TB test before fly because it has expired.
Congratulations javeria its a great news u waited so long am so happy for u
I wanna know did u involve local mp or email bhc for the latest updates on ur application

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:04 pm

RZ Girl wrote:
Javeria wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:

Thanks dear.
Congratulations javeria its a great news u waited so long am so happy for u
I wanna know did u involve local mp or email bhc for the latest updates on ur application
Thanks.

I involved local MP after that I came to know that my application was in hold.bhc even did not inform me that application is on hold after that I submitted additional documents and now I got the visa

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:09 pm

shah183 wrote:

Dats a great news. Am glad dat ur wait come to end after a long time. U deserved it. Remember everyone in ur prayers.

Thanks shah183.it has almost 34 weeks of wait.Today I feel relax otherwise in previous 8 months I feel so much burdon on my shoulders.

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:28 pm

Javeria wrote:
shah183 wrote:

Thanks shah183.it has almost 34 weeks of wait.Today I feel relax otherwise in previous 8 months I feel so much burdon on my shoulders.

Alhamdililah.. May Allah also bless the rest of us applicants who have been waiting for so long with good news too.
Many Congratz sis
Applied online 15/9/15

majestic1
Newly Registered

Post by majestic1 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:47 pm

Javeria congrats on ur visa. I'm so happy for u. I wish you a blessed and happy married life. My duas are with u.

May Allah grant everyone's visa soon. Plz pray for my husband that he gets his visa. Ameen.

We are still waiting for the rfc since 3rd April.