ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Best way to transfer money

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Shazzzz
BANNED

Best way to transfer money

Post by Shazzzz » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:28 am

Hi gurus I am on PSW visa and going to switch on enterpreneur visa end of next month ... My query is my dad is sponsoring me so which is best and cheap way to transfer money from my dad's account to my personal account?your answers will valuable for me.. Thnx for time..

Shazzzz
BANNED

Post by Shazzzz » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:38 am

Please experts. I desperately need an advice on that please

rahulsingh1

Post by rahulsingh1 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:43 am

you hvae not provided details but oyu want answers..

money is being transferred from which geographical location to which location ??

if it is from abroad:

ask dad to txfr money to your personal bank account in the UK.
Then for investment you transfer from personal bank account into UK bank account..

Shazzzz
BANNED

Post by Shazzzz » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:20 pm

Sorry Rahul ... Money transfer from Pakistan to uk in my account... My question how? Coz local banks refuses to transfer I was looking for other ways n cheap ways thnx for ur time..

adi786

Post by adi786 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:42 pm

HI
Open an account at HBL here in UK and tell ur dad to transfer from HBL account if he dont have an account he needs to open 1 so u guys can do HBL to HBL transfer and there will be no cost

regards

muhammadaliabad
BANNED

Post by muhammadaliabad » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:24 pm

Hello,

Ask your dad to open AL Habib foreign currency saver account in Bank AL Habib Limited, there are 2 TT (Telegraphic transfer) free every month. I have done the same thing and I have received the full amount without any deduction.

entrepreneur123

Re: Best way to transfer money

Post by entrepreneur123 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:26 am

ask your dad to open foreign currency account in pakistani bank, then put 50k pounds in that account(so u have to buy pounds from local market and then deposit it in that account) and then bank will be happy to transfer it to ur uk account(so there will be only transfer charge no currency exchange charge). I did it myself. Just make sure bank manager agree to transfer money.

Shazzzz wrote:Hi gurus I am on PSW visa and going to switch on enterpreneur visa end of next month ... My query is my dad is sponsoring me so which is best and cheap way to transfer money from my dad's account to my personal account?your answers will valuable for me.. Thnx for time..

Shazzzz
BANNED

Post by Shazzzz » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:16 pm

Thnx fury for ur valuable replies ...I think bank al hw in will b the best then... NCOs they got local branch here thnx