ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents for ceremonoy

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

14years

Documents for ceremonoy

Post by 14years » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:05 pm

What sort of documents you have to take with you for your citizenship ceremony ?

Do councils ask for more documents or the approval will be enough ?

Many Thanks

Heisgood

Re: Documents for ceremonoy

Post by Heisgood » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:24 pm

14years wrote:What sort of documents you have to take with you for your citizenship ceremony ?

Do councils ask for more documents or the approval will be enough ?

Many Thanks
Take a form of official photo ID Passport or Drivers Permit with you as well as the ceremony invitation letter. You will also have a small interview to show your letter and verify your identity prior to the ceremony. Enjoy.
“O give thanks unto the LORD; for He is good:” - He helped me conquered Everest (BC)
The long hard slog also call the immigration journey => | WHV | WPermit | ILR | BC | Passport |

14years

Post by 14years » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:59 pm

Would BRP be suffecient for that purpose? Appology if its a silly question but jus wanted to make sure as i dont have a passport and licence isn't with me at the moment.

moha1212
Newly Registered

Post by moha1212 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:35 pm

14years wrote:Would BRP be suffecient for that purpose? Appology if its a silly question but jus wanted to make sure as i dont have a passport and licence isn't with me at the moment.
I had my ceremony 3 weeks a go , I was asked to provide the letter of invitation only, nothing else [/b]