ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Last 5 years address mismatch with Credit Experian Report

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

icon3001

Last 5 years address mismatch with Credit Experian Report

Post by icon3001 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:25 pm

Hi Experts
(My details: SEGS (after MSc degree in UK) + HSMP + Tier 1 + ILR)

I am applying for Naturalisation on Monday 6th Jan (NCS Appointment) and need your help please. I have been reading the forum and have found many of the solutions for my queries I had earlier.

1. Last 5 years addresses on my Credit Report does not match with the correct address I actually lived in. The reason for this is I did not change my address when my wife joined me and we are living in different addresses (this address is not in Credit report).
I looked the credit report (experian) and it still shows the old address as current address.
I have used the correct addresses to show to Home Office during my ILR along with my wife(Cohabitation documents) with similar credit report issue but all went fine and got ILR.

Do I need to worry about the credit report addresses this time? or just write whatever addresses I lived in. Do I need to give all the address evidences with the application?

freedom34

Re: Last 5 years address mismatch with Credit Experian Repor

Post by freedom34 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:28 pm

icon3001 wrote:Hi Experts
(My details: SEGS (after MSc degree in UK) + HSMP + Tier 1 + ILR)

I am applying for Naturalisation on Monday 6th Jan (NCS Appointment) and need your help please. I have been reading the forum and have found many of the solutions for my queries I had earlier.

1. Last 5 years addresses on my Credit Report does not match with the correct address I actually lived in. The reason for this is I did not change my address when my wife joined me and we are living in different addresses (this address is not in Credit report).
I looked the credit report (experian) and it still shows the old address as current address.
I have used the correct addresses to show to Home Office during my ILR along with my wife(Cohabitation documents) with similar credit report issue but all went fine and got ILR.

Do I need to worry about the credit report addresses this time? or just write whatever addresses I lived in. Do I need to give all the address evidences with the application?
Don't worry about credit report addresses. Just write whatever addresses you lived in for the last 5 years.