ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

passport application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shahfor

passport application

Post by shahfor » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:46 pm

Soon we need to apply for 1st passport. We are a family of 3 and I have already got 3 application forms.

As my kid has been included in his mum's passport, how can we summit one passport in both application's envelop? Can we submit all 3 applications in one envelop?

Thanks for advice.

TTOE

Re: passport application

Post by TTOE » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:52 pm

shahfor wrote:Soon we need to apply for 1st passport. We are a family of 3 and I have already got 3 application forms.

As my kid has been included in his mum's passport, how can we summit one passport in both application's envelop? Can we submit all 3 applications in one envelop?

Thanks for advice.
I'm sure you can, also if you don't have a passport for your lil one that's not a problem, when I did for my lil ones the youngest did not have a passport, so all we did was enclose her birth certificate.

Good to read about a fellow December 2013 AN applicant getting ready to send in passport applications.

Well done mate!