Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to!

Login Register Do not show

Govt employee

This is the area of this board to discuss the referendum taking place in the UK on 23rd June 2016. Also to discuss the ramifications of the EU-UK deal.

Differing views will be respected. Rudeness to other members will not be welcome.

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, Administrator

Newly Registered
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:04 pm

Govt employee

Post by Bachittarsingh2004 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:22 pm

I came to uk on tier 1 point based system in 2011 and now on ILR since February 2016, I was married in india in 2006, every thing is registered and was mentioned in my documents at all times

Now I want my wife to come to uk on spouse visa
She is on govt job in india
My question is
Do we need NOC from her dept. For applying for spouse visa
And what should be written

Posts: 32145
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:58 pm

Re: Govt employee

Post by vinny » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:29 pm

This appears to be unrelated to the Referendum.

Please continue in original topic.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.