Only for Start-Up Visas and Innovator Visas
Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:54 am
I need some help. My cousin in India is planning to settle in the UK via the business route. He can invest money and start a new business here. I want to know the following:
1. Which is the best business visa route? Innovator or Investor visa?
2. How much money he has to invest
3. What is the time frame?
- Posts: 78665
- Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
- Location: London
Do not tag your questions onto other members topics!!!
1. It depends how much money he has. The only options are global talent visa, start up visa and innovator visa. They need endorsement. Start up visa does not lead to settlement. Tier 1 investor needs £2m. All this information is freely available on UKVI website!!!
2. See above.
3. Depends which visa he chooses.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.