ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (O) - Section 11 - 11L - Tier-1(Gen) Documents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nnj10

SET (O) - Section 11 - 11L - Tier-1(Gen) Documents

Post by nnj10 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:38 pm

As per subject line looking to explore a bit more on what qualifies as relevant required documents under ILR application under Tier-1 General.

Excerpts from SET (O) Application form.

Code: Select all

11L Tier 1 (General) migrant If you are applying for indefinite leave to remain on completing 5 years’ continuous
stay in the UK made up of leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant and leave as a highly skilled migrant, work permit
holder, innovator, self-employed lawyer or writer, composer or artist, in addition to the relevant documents in
11A, you must provide the following documents:
Evidence specified in section 9A of this form

For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant, documents showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules.
I guess this is aimed at people who switched (or extended) their stay as Tier-1 (Gen) from HSMP, WP or other Immigration Categories.

Now, I am wondering what constitutes such documents if you were on HSMP (2 Year) + Extension as Tier-1 (Gen) (3 Years)?

The only documents I can think of are:
1) HSMP Approval letter
2) Evidence of economic activity for first 2 years under HSMP i.e. P60

So, IS P60 an Official requirement for ILR under HSMP + Tier-1 (Gen)?

Looking forward to other opinions from this forum.
Information and/or advice provided by me is of general nature and is not intended to substitute for informed professional legal or other professional advice.

wilayatmalik
Newly Registered

Post by wilayatmalik » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:34 pm

Hi,

I got my ILR recently under HSMP + Tier 1 (General). You just need last 12 months payslips and bank statements and then P60 for last 4 years. That should be sufficient. Yes, P60 is official document to prove income for a year.

Thanks
Wil

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:01 pm

nnj10: I am also planning to take P60s for first two years (when I was on HSMP) and also the original HSMP & Tier-1 General approval letters.

I won’t provide any of the above but will take them with me just in case if CW asks for one. I have seen some cases on this forum where case workers have asked for Tier-1 approval letter.