ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa for my wife

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Administrator

dikey2809

Spouse Visa for my wife

Post by dikey2809 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:15 pm

I am on ILR, which I got recently after completion of 5 years Tier 1.
My wife was in UK, she was on student Visa since 2004, and in 2009 she got the IGS one year visa from CCL.
Before finishing her IGS we applied for my wife's dependant visa from India which was rejected on grounds that ECO was not satisfied with marriage.
As my wife's IGS was still having one month left she came back to UK and applied for one year PSW visa. AS well appealed for the tier 1 dependant visa in UK.
This PSW visa was rejected under 320(7B) use of false documents for IGS.
at the same time her appeal was ongoing and she was pregnant.
The hearing for appeal in UK happened in december and the appeal was allowed in Jan 2010, and in March 2010 my wife delivered baby in UK.
After this as the appeal was allowed the British Dep High commission in Mumbai requested her to submit her passport for visa stamp.
At this time she went to India for visa stamp and her entry clearance was refused by the ECO stating that she was previously rejected on 320 (7B).
Also one more point that my daughter was born in UK and I was able to get her depend ant visa in stamped in UK,
So my daughter travelled to India to stay with my wife.
Also I have my daughter in UK and am managing her well, and applied for her MN1 registration.

Please assist will my wife have problems to get spouse visa this time, because of her previous 320(7B).
Will there be any problems with my daughter's MN1 registration.

Please guide.

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:12 pm

320(7B) isn't applicable to spouse visa applications.

There shouldn't be any problems with a UK-born child's MN1 registration.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

dikey2809

Post by dikey2809 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:35 pm

Hi,
with regards to the above information. The application was sent on 26th april In India, at VFS UK Ahmedabad.
Do anyone have info on guidelines for processing time, how long it takes.
As It has been already over 12 weeks.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:51 pm

Life isn't fair, but you can be!