ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

6Months Rule ended now in the 9th Months

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

maomao

6Months Rule ended now in the 9th Months

Post by maomao » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:01 pm

I want to contact my MP to ask what is happening with my BR(5) application
Timeline:
Sent app:14/3 12
COA Recieved:5/12
sent email sept/12
The told me they got bacxklog and are working outside their nromal standarad rules. The correspondence told me the Romanaian and Bulgarian application takes 9 months to be clear and they siad we working very hard to reduce the number of cases by the end of december. I emailed them again recently they reply if need my doc and passport urgently to write email at urgentreturn blablabla. I also called the lady said my case is waiting decision still and that was last month on the 12th .
The main issuenow is i have booked my ticket two months back and i even emailed the invioce to let them know and time is clsing near to travel on the 26th /12/ 2012 to attend mylate dad's two years anniversary. I got some function rule to performed in the church.What next can i do to get my RC ASAP. Please all advice and help Welcome. Thanks

el patron
Member of Standing

Post by el patron » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:50 am

Speak to your embassy in UK, set out the difficulty you have, ask if they will issue a replacement passport. Worth a try anyway!

maomao

Post by maomao » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:09 pm

Haapy New Year In Advance to all the guys here.I also want to thank moderatorsand contributors for advises nad instructions given to tackle UKBA on their part of delay and neglency in proceesing applications.
Here is my timeline:SENT 13/3/2012
recieved:14/3/2012
CoA Recieved: 4/2012
RC. NON
Just last week i have written two complaint letters one in Croydon and Manchester.I just sent another email to compliants Customer service.
This is the 10 months now. My MP contacted them, They told him they are still doing checks
MY E-Ticket to travel has expired and this was one of my important trip to coommomerate my father two years death anniversary . The Flight was on the 26 December , 2012 and i have missed it completely.
Can anybody help to give another options what to do?I Thank you all . Waiting for feedback.

maomao

Post by maomao » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:05 pm

Any help frm guys please?Thanks

maomao

Post by maomao » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:08 am

Does anyone knows what might have happened with my application?Am realy worried now time is running out.

efimmike

Post by efimmike » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:31 am

maomao wrote:Does anyone knows what might have happened with my application?Am realy worried now time is running out.
i am in the same situation as u, mine will be 6 months on the 10/1/13 and can understand your frustration unfortunately there is little we can do but wait. Personally i am tired of calling them, they have my wife's passport for all this while and she is planning to visit her family mid january. i am now thinking of seeking the help of a solicitor if it will help.
Lets wait for ho staffs to return from xmass and end of year holidays, maybe there will b many surprises in the not too far future.

Kixmug

Post by Kixmug » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:04 pm

Am in the same spot like you😁...!
I called them last week and one fool told me. you sir must wait😁!
I was like, Oi! Have been waiting and it's coming to 40weeks.
Yet the by law you must make a decision within 26 weeks.
Then. His like am sorry I can help you and hanged up😁...!

My timelines is as follows:
EEA2 application sent: 29/05/2012
EEA2 Application received : 30/05/2012
COA received: 28/09/2012 (Dated 29/08/2012)
RC: ..?????

maomao

Post by maomao » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:31 am

I would like to thank you all for the relief and encouragement towords my disconfort and frustartion created by UKBA and my words are not enough to give the valuable expression of feeling and thanks for such contribution .But i still left with serious financial and phsycological bruises and pains for waiting altogether 10 months just on single BULGARIAN AND ROMANIAN BR(5)Application from UKBA , after spending nearly £1000 just on E-Ticket without any compension.
Please i still need afective methood to demandanswer from them and claim compenasion for all this.
My application is BR(5)
any answer , contributions and advse, please let me know ASAP.

maomao

Post by maomao » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:47 pm

Happy New Year to all the brilliant in the House.Am stil very upset and confuse, so very worried now, please someone is seeking your help . Thank you.

maomao

Post by maomao » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:20 pm

Hi to all,
After my complaints to the UKBA complaint units, today i received a shocking emial response from the complaint correspondent that they sent me and my wife one letter each to provide further information and evidence which was not stated in the form (BR5) I filled in when i applied and the wosrt thing they did was, the address they suppose to send those letter wasn't theon the form they used They went and use one of my one month addres where i last renew my visa :Butbeisde this, i informe them long ago that am nolonger in that address nad that place was just living with a friend and i fille in circumstances form for change of address after that i was granted the visa and that was what made us to get wed with my wife. Let me just make it hear brief what the letter reads to name but a few(long letters)

Dear Mr...................
Thank you for your Correspondencof 20 December 2012about your applicatiopnas Non EEA SPOUSE.The issues raised in you correspondenhave been investigated thoroughly. Your application is curently under consideration. Letterrequesting further information were sent to your previous addres on the 12 DecemberOne to your wife requested recent invoices to demonstartion that she is still exercising her Treaty rights as a self employed person.The other requests that evidence that you and your wife reside at the same addres. I have attached copies of these and have noted your records to state that you may not received them yet.GUIDANCE NOTES
Must provide documentation evidence indicating that you are in a genuine relationship.Ideally , this evidence should show joint commitments in your finances, other responsibilities and social activities, and must adequately demonstartion your comttment to each other before and after you married.
You must provide atleat Six items of evidence.The items evidnece should be from from atleast three different official sources. They should be spread evenly throughtout the period in which you have lived together/
Please give an explanation if you cannot show this in you joint names. An sxplanation must also be provided for any period of seperation with evidnece, explanation to show how you maintaianed contact.
IF you don not provide enough evidence of this kind, you application could be delayed or refused.
Finallymy timeline:
Sent appl:14/3/2012
CoA rec:5/2012
RC:?
My wife has been in this country for good 8 yeasr and before they joined the European Union 2007
Are thses criteria for RC or ILR?
Items of Evidence:
telephone or statemants
gas or statements
electricitybils or statements
water rates bills
council tax bils or st.
mortgageor agreement
bank or building society
tenancy insurance policies
loan agreement
AA,RAC or similar memebership
etc tec etc etc
etc
etc
etc
etc
etc
etc
etc
tec
To many to list list here . Was it because i complained ? Thanks . Am sorry for the long writing and your precious time

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:24 pm

This does not seem right. There are some obvious confusion somewhere
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

maomao

Post by maomao » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:27 pm

Can you elaborate for me further please Obie.Thanks

maomao

Post by maomao » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:32 pm

Guys am waiting for your help and i should submitt these things ASAP. Thanks

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:03 am

Well i don't know from which guidance or instruction, the writer of that letter extracted these enormous requirements.

You need to prove that your wife is Self-Employed, and that you are married, and you are residing in the UK.

All the rest of the documents he stated are not found in any part of the directive, except the immigration rules, and i am sure you are not applying under the rules, so there is an obvious confusion.

You should write a further letter, providing them evidence of her treaty rights, and proof of address in the form of bank statement. Also quote the directive, and inform the caseworkers that such requirements are no where to be found there. I wish you all the best.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

maomao

Post by maomao » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:12 am

Good morning Obie , Jambo and all .
Thank you for help but could you forword me by quoting the correct directive and how to draft the covering letter please!Thank you.

maomao

Post by maomao » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:16 am

I woke up with this enormous thinking on my head

maomao

Post by maomao » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:25 am

Hi to all,
Fisrt let me apologise to you all for lending your precious time in reading the post again and am not intended it should be that long but for clarity sake in case you like to ask more question everything is written.

just would like to give you an update as to how far i have gone with my complaint if you must have read my postabout my application help 10 months now.After sending letter at Croydon, Manchester complaint units nad also don it by email, supprisingly the reply the Ccompliant unit sent was that UKBA have sent you two letters to your previous addres, one to your wife and to you and that address has never be mentioned in the application at all.
my previous application was for visa renewal and that has been changed before i even got the visa.
Infact my CoA was posted to the right /correct address . Why did the UKBA do such confusion/ mistake?
However we immediately reply this to the Compliant unit again

My other issues is that the documents they asked were so many that i could not understand why BR5 application for Residenc card required such ambiguity, bulky documnents again sfter sending them dozens of documnets which i think they didnt even open my application nad decided to send letters to an abandoned address long ago.

If yor read my past thread about this you actually connect this last post very well to the subject content
After downloading such documents? we have replied to them on the 9th as advice by Obie that i should qoate in the Regulations that never asked for all that documents . Well i gave 70% of Documnets and evidence they asked for.

There was a questionaire also they asked to fill in and return. question like, when we married where we married, what is my long term arrangement to stay,where we met each other,If ever applied under the Immigration law on the basis of the relationship,when did we decide to married, accomdation, how how many rooms. how many people living there?etc Iwe didnt want to filled in that onebut we did at the end. But then the aother documnets which i listed on my previous post was twice as much of this questionaire.

Next what should i do now to get my anaswer rapidly as this is the ten months now and they have wronged me in many areas like breaking the Rule(6months)and sending important letters to a wrong address which had never mentioned in my application and letters to my wife where she never lived before,
Please mates asked to through some light nad help on thess issue .
Thank you

maomao

Post by maomao » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:40 pm

Hi mates, i still trust this forum that i could get a reply from my recent post and explantion, question and doubt caused by UKBA .Hope someone concern will encourage with solid reply. I thank you

maomao

Post by maomao » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:52 pm

Hi Guys,
Almost a week now i got no answer from my last post please help
thanks.

maomao

Post by maomao » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:07 pm

Again they asked us for my wife Limited Company:First there are lot of flaws in the letter regarding UKBA. They mentioned my wife is my sponsor and called his compmnay memorandum nad Asrticle of Asssociation and share certificateto confirm she is the majority or sharedholder equally.

It this right for UKBA to look for unneccessry reason in my application that did not mention about any of such documnets? Why are they doing this to me? Is it becuase i told them i will take matter to high Cout for reviewing? They have really frusttrted my whole life and effort.please i ahve tears crying in my heart .please someone help me

maomao

Post by maomao » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:33 pm

Hi all,
No one to help on my post? thanks wiating for any help.

waki

Post by waki » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:11 pm

Hi maomao,

I really empathise with you but i bet,there is nothing much anyone can do except for you to check out the whole directive here and copy those section that are relevant to you as a reference when you write to them(not email) perhaps every 3 days and hope for the best or get in touch with a good lawyer to help out if you can afford it.
http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2006 ... egulation/

maomao

Post by maomao » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:40 pm

Who knows in this forum what it means for UKBA to send mouve or red colour sticker like stamp to post the information they required us to send
The red sticker stamp has the following wrtings:

Sheffield Address:
Application Reference:
Caseworker Name:
And BF: /6/2/2013

Please can somebody explain this sticker colour satmp and what it means?
Also what is BF on the date?
The Case worker said to me i should affix stamp when sending
Thank you

maomao

Post by maomao » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:57 am

I got it . My RC is here Finally i conquered! Everything is possible if you trust what the moderators nad senior advise are saying here. Just follow the instruction. Jambo, Guru, Obie they are very great people and i want to thank all those who gave their little idea towords my case until today mark the day when i get hold of my Resident Card. Valid for 5 Years.I thank you.