ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed but HO is going to Upper Tribunal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

dezerthawk
Newly Registered

Appeal Allowed but HO is going to Upper Tribunal

Post by dezerthawk » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:42 am

Hi Guys, AOA.

I had my Appeal on 9 jan 2014, and the appeal was allowed on 18th Jan 2013 but as soon as appeal was allowed thn 3 days later got letter from first tier court about HO Upper tribunal permission. The appeal is with court dont know whether court will allow HO for upper tribunal or not. Any one here with same scenario ?

I was so happy whn I got the news of appeal approved but Unfortunately didnt last long. Any one know wht gonna happen I was told by my Barrister that court will only allow upper tribunal if Judge had made any legal error while making decision on my appeal.

I am tensed and confused and dont know wht to do... I applied in Jan 2013 almost a year of waiting and now more waiting....!!! :((

Regards..

FA

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Appeal Allowed but HO is going to Upper Tribunal

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:40 pm

@ dezerthawk, was is your refusal reason?
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

dezerthawk
Newly Registered

Post by dezerthawk » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:00 am

@ Olasunkanmi .. My Refusal was based on several points but all were baseless ... and main reason was genuine Entrepreneur and all reasons were very well countered by my solicitor in appeal and Judge was convinced as well... she also said in her decision tht I should get my appeal fees (140 pounds ) back.

The only thing I am waiting for the reasons on which they have gone to upper tribunal..

Aadi.ji
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Aadi.ji » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:02 pm

dezerthawk wrote:@ Olasunkanmi .. My Refusal was based on several points but all were baseless ... and main reason was genuine Entrepreneur and all reasons were very well countered by my solicitor in appeal and Judge was convinced as well... she also said in her decision tht I should get my appeal fees (140 pounds ) back.

The only thing I am waiting for the reasons on which they have gone to upper tribunal..
Hi
Can you please state clearly what was your refusal points. apart from not being a genuine entrepreneur.

Many Thanks

hayya786

Post by hayya786 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:02 am

Hi same case is with me as soon as I gt a letter from court stating I won the apeal Home office send a letter they are appealing agaisnt this decision in upper tribunal so sad to know that nowadays homeoffice
is doing deliberately and my mother is severely ill I urgently wanted to travel abroad but Alas Do not know what to do so upset..

hayya786

Post by hayya786 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:38 pm

Hi I was on Tier 1 General and I had applied for Extention visa, they refused me on
grounds as I cant show profit as my own profit and thats the company profit.But in the guideline
it clrealy states that if you are within company structure and have done the self employment
you can show that but they refused me. In the court no one from home office appeared
and judege has seen the guideline where it was stated and he has given in my favour.

Now home office is going to the upper tribunal, where as I have already paid 6200 pound
tax now on the income which I have earned so I do not know what else they want us to do.
Its just they want to discourage us as its not easy to pay solicitor or berister feeses

Shah05

Post by Shah05 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:47 am

Hello hayaa and Aadi.ji, there area couple of guys who are in same situation like you guys. We usually update our experience in following posts, If u like to join please join and follow these posts.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 59269.html

http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 57356.html

http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 58184.html

We will keep in touch.