ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Trouble from DX BRP delivery

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

esmsi

Post by esmsi » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:39 pm

Today waiting for DX delivery whole day ,

They said they do not find my address.Later after speaking with DX, send email home office for redelivery.

Universal soldier
BANNED

Re: Trouble from DX BRP delivery

Post by Universal soldier » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:09 pm

I think sending BRP via royal mail secured delivery system is far more better than DX courier. At least if someone not in home simply take to the card to mailing unit and get it from there. :twisted:

4uvak000

Post by 4uvak000 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:42 am

Book your re-delivery with DX. Explain to them how to find your address if it is not straight forward. Some people said they picked their documents from DX depot. I could not find this info on their website, so simply booked a re-delivery for the next day.

esmsi

Post by esmsi » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:30 am

I sent a email to BRPDelivery@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk.

Basically DX said they think I do not live that address. So, I need authorization from home office.

4uvak000

Post by 4uvak000 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:03 am

That's OK. It will take longer but still OK. A bit strange statement from DX... The only way I can see why they assumed you do not live there is if someone opened the door when they arrived and told them that you are not living there. Or they just came to the wrong address... But it is only my assumption - you never know what in people's minds. So hope you will have your card soon. Good luck.

esmsi

Post by esmsi » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:57 pm

I send a email to BRP team

Thank you for your enquiry regarding the delivery of your Biometric Residence Permit.
In order to deal with the enquiry, we require all of the following information:

Full Name
Date of Birth
Nationality
Passport Number
Case Reference Number
BRP Reference Number (if you have one)
A contact telephone number
Original address for delivery (including postcode)
Full new delivery address (including postcode) if you would like us to arrange delivery to a new address.

The case reference number can be found on any written correspondence you will have received from the Home Office concerning the application for leave to remain. The BRP reference is on the front of the permit in the top right hand corner.

Please ensure that you have provided us with all of the above information in full. If all of the above information has not been provided in full, we will not be able to deal with the enquiry. Once we have all the information we require, you will receive an answer to your enquiry within 10 working days.

You are advised not to make any travel arrangements until you have received the BRP.

Thank you
BRP Delivery Team

Universal soldier
BANNED

Post by Universal soldier » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:27 am

Guys, how is that trick and has that trick someone in past tried that while sending application then also send a prepaid signed for delivery prepaid envelope and request ukba team to use that envelope for dispatching the BRP instead of using that ill DX courier company?

esmsi

Post by esmsi » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:36 am

This is only for documents only not BRP
Universal soldier wrote:Guys, how is that trick and has that trick someone in past tried that while sending application then also send a prepaid signed for delivery prepaid envelope and request ukba team to use that envelope for dispatching the BRP instead of using that ill DX courier company?

esmsi

Post by esmsi » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:59 pm

How long it takes email reply from BRP unit Home Office
I sent email on Thurday night .

Since DX failed to delivery my BRP saying I do not live the address .But royal mail delivery passport without any problem 2nd class tracked.

perfectionist

Post by perfectionist » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:16 pm

Hi all,

Anyone facing this kind of issue (courier driver saying the customer doesn't live at the address) should email customer.concernsdxs@thedx.co.uk or social@thedx.co.uk and brpdelivery@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk.

Thank you.