ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Help Please

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Vadj2022
Newly Registered

ILR Help Please

Post by Vadj2022 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:23 am

Dear Members,

Spent a lot of money , And have done many things but could not get specific answer. Or could not get the confirmation from anywhere,

I am Pakistan National Azerbaijan resident, My Wife is Azerbaijan National And our Son is British National from her ex.. We are now living here together since 2009. And now the time is we would like to send our son to UK to study there, But there is no one to look after him so we decided mother can live with him in UK. As i am permanent employee here in Russian federations i can not move with them for long term But visiting them,

We got Visit visas valid till 2018. But i want proper visa for my wife which she can easily live there and allowed to work, Or if i support her which visa allow her to have the small setup of business Shop etc.

We have discussed many lawyers but Solicitors are there just money machines, For talking and telling my problem i have paid 180GBP.. to many of lawyers. When we were there met with lawyers and most of them told we should apply from out of country. So my family came back. Now we are out of country and if need to apply ILR visa for my wife, Child should be in UK By Law then she can apply. But we have no one in UK we can leave the child with.

Please advise if someone knows a solution will be really highly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,

Casa

Re: ILR Help Please

Post by Casa » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:20 am

I've moved this to the appropriate forum as your wife won't qualify for an ILR (permanent residence) visa. Wait for someone to respond who can advise your further.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Vadj2022
Newly Registered

Post by Vadj2022 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:30 pm

Casa wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:20 am
I've moved this to the appropriate forum as your wife won't qualify for an ILR (permanent residence) visa. Wait for someone to respond who can advise your further.
Casa,

As you are moderator , can i please request you to delete this port for me , i have tried but there is no delete option for this thanks.

Regards,

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:42 pm

amsayswu wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:30 pm
Casa wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:20 am
Casa,

As you are moderator , can i please request you to delete this port for me , i have tried but there is no delete option for this thanks.

Regards,
Posts are not deleted, see link below.
announcements/posts-will-not-be-deleted-t199657.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.