ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Received PR after 2 months received strange letter

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

redsaintt
Mood:
Pakistan

Received PR after 2 months received strange letter

Post by redsaintt » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:17 am

Hello everyone again I need your help I received my PR after winning the appeal in September PR stamped in Nov. Last week I received a letter NOTICE OF IMMIGRATION DECISION (Refusal to issue a permanent residence card)
Addressing my wife that she applied PR for me, we received a information your relationship status is false.
We need to come home and see that your partner is still living with you even they tell the date and time as well when they coming.
Now my question is i already got PR but they mentioned that refuse to issue.
Secondly I never heard that HO tell you when and what time they coming.
One more thing my HO ref number is wrong as well. Could anyone tell me they send a letter by mistake or is really something serious happens.
My Solicitor says she never saw this type of letter before.

Fitfam
Newly Registered

Re: Received PR after 2 months received strange letter

Post by Fitfam » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:35 am

I think one of your friends or person that knws you sent in application and never knw you hv been granted tryn to pull your legs.. to me the letter is not real.

redsaintt
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by redsaintt » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:56 pm

I think in same way as well but still worried cause i am about to apply citizenship already passed LIFE IN UK

redsaintt
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by redsaintt » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:31 am

Anyone want too put light on this matter

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:01 am

redsaintt wrote:We need to come home and see that your partner is still living with you even they tell the date and time as well when they coming.
When do you expect them to visit?

Are there any contact details on this notice?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

redsaintt
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by redsaintt » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:52 am

vinny wrote:
redsaintt wrote:We need to come home and see that your partner is still living with you even they tell the date and time as well when they coming.
When do you expect them to visit?

Are there any contact details on this notice?

NO Contact details but they mentioned they are coming April 29 at 10pm.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:24 pm

If they come, then
Offer them tea and biscuits.
Take photos of their IDs.
Record the conversations.

Usually,
3.4 Interviews: general wrote:An interview must take place during normal office hours, unless:
 A relevant party (or, as the case may be, both relevant parties) agrees that an interview may take place outside normal office hours.
3.7 Interviews at a relevant party’s home wrote: For an interview to be conducted at a relevant party’s home, two members of Home Office staff must be present.
During the interview they may make observations about, and ask the relevant party or parties about, the living arrangements of either or both of them, and they may ask to see evidence that the parties live together if they claim to do so.
The Home Office staff conducting the interview must make a written record (signed and dated by the person who made it) of those observations, of any response to them given by relevant party or parties, and of any evidence provided that the parties live together. The relevant party or parties must be provided with a copy of this record if they request it.
This written record is in addition to that which must be made of the interview itself, a copy of which must be provided to the relevant party or parties if they request it (see section 3.4).
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.

redsaintt
Mood:
Pakistan

PR now my wife report to homeoffice

Post by redsaintt » Tue May 09, 2017 12:29 am

I got my PR in Nov 2016 now my wife report to homeoffice cause of little fight (which she denied later on) I just want to know what happen to my status if Homeoffice visit me and asked question. Stress is killing me
Anyway help me with this problem

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue May 09, 2017 12:51 am

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue May 09, 2017 12:54 am

redsaintt wrote:NO Contact details but they mentioned they are coming April 29 at 10pm.
Did they visit?

redsaintt
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by redsaintt » Tue May 09, 2017 1:16 am

Thanks
She said I call them and change the between 10 may to 15 may cause in April I was in my home country cause my father passed away

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue May 09, 2017 1:26 am

My guess is that these people didn't know about you winning your appeal and that they granted a document confirming PR.

redsaintt
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by redsaintt » Tue May 09, 2017 1:31 am

I think so as well but just for a minute if they turn up and my wife say anything against me then they really have right to provoke my PR. I am deep trouble she always start argument with these I going to say them we were not together this is a fake relation