ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

case worker for ILR contact detail

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

lammy85
Newly Registered

case worker for ILR contact detail

Post by lammy85 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:54 am

hi all,
i need help to get the contact detail for ILR case worker. i applied by post on a 10 year legal route. i would like to write the case worker to speed up my application. i have posted it to the home office last december 2016. i only receive monthly email from home office that my application is still under consideration. i need it urgently for something important.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: case worker for ILR contact detail

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:07 am

Unlikely they will 'speed up' your application.

You should write to HO at the address of any letters you have received.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

legalkhan
Pakistan

Re: case worker for ILR contact detail

Post by legalkhan » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:21 pm

Dear lammy85,
I have applied on 1st of November and regularly receive the monthly emails, on my last week of completing 10 years, I got a letter saying that my ILR application couldn't be processed with in 6 months due to high volume of applications, although a lot of applicants I know applied with in the same time have already got their decisions with in 3 to 4 months of their application submission. Even if I accept the " The High Volume" excuse still its a big difference of 2 or 3 months.