ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Business in uk

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rahul190
Mood:
India

Business in uk

Post by rahul190 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:13 pm

Hello,

If entrepreneurship extension visa get refused, is it possible to get standard visitor visa to UK, (business is running in UK as its company business have another director running business)

Is it possible to come to UK on standard visitor visa to UK for business purpose, also if I need to get back within 6 months of returning home country, will I be eligible?

zimba
Mood:

Re: Business in uk

Post by zimba » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:07 pm

If entrepreneurship extension visa get refused, is it possible to get standard visitor visa to UK, (business is running in UK as its company business have another director running business)
Apply for standard visitor visa
https://www.gov.uk/standard-visitor-visa
Is it possible to come to UK on standard visitor visa to UK for business purpose, also if I need to get back within 6 months of returning home country, will I be eligible?
To continue your 10 year lawful stay ??
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

rahul190
Mood:
India

Post by rahul190 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:37 pm

Yeah to stay on 10 year bridge

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:01 pm

You need to apply within 14 days of refusal for a new visa and return within 6 months
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

rahul190
Mood:
India

Post by rahul190 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:31 pm

You mean after AR /fresh application when all get rejected and from last refusal date within 14 days I have to apply from back home, right?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:00 pm

rahul190 wrote:You mean after AR /fresh application when all get rejected and from last refusal date within 14 days I have to apply from back home, right?
Yes. 14 days from section 3C ending

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:36 pm

rahul190 wrote:You mean after AR /fresh application when all get rejected and from last refusal date within 14 days I have to apply from back home, right?
If extension is refused, AR is refused and fresh application is refused, then you have broken your continuous residence for long residence ILR as you will have been an overstayer from when your previous visa expired. Section 3C ends when AR is refused. Your continuous residence is only intact if the second extension application within 14 days of AR refusal is successful.

An entry clearance as a visitor won't help you retain continuity and the likelihood of a successful visitor visa with two refusals and AR refusal, seems unlikely.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rahul190
Mood:
India

Post by rahul190 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:02 pm

In relation to above topic,

If Extension refused, AR refused then Fresh Application & JR submitted, While Fresh Application & JR submitted 10 years completed, at this stage ..

Is it possible to switch catagory from fresh application & JR in process to 10 years route to ILR ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:07 pm

rahul190 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:02 pm
In relation to above topic,

If Extension refused, AR refused then Fresh Application & JR submitted, While Fresh Application & JR submitted 10 years completed, at this stage ..

Is it possible to switch catagory from fresh application & JR in process to 10 years route to ILR ?
No as you won't have 10 years legal residence and ILR LR will likely be refused. Your Section 3C protection stops once AR is refused.

Note also that JR is NOT a process under the UK immigration rules and does NOT give you any rights (work, legal status etc).

For ILR LR to have a chance of success, you would need to second app after AR refusal to be successful and granted first.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Post by Frontier Mole » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:26 am

Why are you so convinced your extension application will be refused?