ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refused Spouse visa September 2017, Appeal or Renew

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Shakiba
Newly Registered

Spouse visa refused September 2017

Post by Shakiba » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:30 pm

Hi 2 all
Please someone can help me in shortest time
I must say highly appreciated for ur help in advance
I've just applied for spouse visa in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and I refused for no reason.!!!!!
On the refused letter they said as a self employed 1-u did not provide ur accountant report !!!
2-u did not provide SA302
3-u did not provide calss 2 insurance contributions
4-u did not meet financial part
The thing is I am 300% sure I provided all of those documents and even I have copy of them also some of those documents has been sent to me by uk hmrc like original and even I pointed on my cover letter which I provide all of the above documents and even more on first page of my documents I pointed to all documents which I provided.
Moreover when they sent back my documents all of my documents was there except those documents which they refused me for.
Guys please let me know I am 10000% sure I gave them all the documents
Is it possible they took those documents and then they refused me????
Should I appeal or new application?

Quick response make me off of hangovers

Shakiba
Newly Registered

Re: Spouse visa refused September 2017

Post by Shakiba » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:51 pm

Guys I am from earth to sun positively sure I gave them Sa302 and accountant reports and more than 18600 income but they refused me and they said u did not give us
Is it possible they hide or destroyed or.... to have a reason to refuse people?!!!!!

Please please please please let me know I've heard Abu Dhabi do it like this

What should I do know

Shakiba
Newly Registered

Re: Spouse visa refused September 2017

Post by Shakiba » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:59 pm

Shakiba wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:51 pm
Guys I am from earth to sun positively sure I gave them Sa302 and accountant reports and more than 18600 income but they refused me and they said u did not give us
Is it possible they hide documents somewhere or destroyed them or.... to have a reason to refuse people?!!!!!

Please please please please let me know I've heard Abu Dhabi do it like this

What should I do know

Shakiba
Newly Registered

Refused Spouse visa September 2017, Appeal or Renew

Post by Shakiba » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:13 am

Hi everyone
This is my second post and nobody replied to me please share some of ur experiences to help
I applied for spouse visa on September 2017 in Abu Dhabi, Dubai but they refused me for absolutely no reason
On the refusal letter they said:
1- as a self employed u did not provide SA300 or SA302
2-u did not provide the amount of taxable
3-u did not provide class 2 contributions

The thing is I was provided all of the above documents and I am 500% sure I gave them all of those documents and even on the Sponsor cover letter I pointed that SA300, Accountant Report, Payable Tax Amount, class 2 insurance contributions are included to my documents.
Also I have copy of all of my documents and some of those documents are original and sent to me by UK HMRC
In short sentences I am from earth to sun positively sure I gave them all of my documents but they rejected my application moreover when they give back my documents, all of the documents was there except those documents which they refused me for
My question is, is it possible they lost those documents or they hide it somewhere or they destroyed those documents to have a reason to refuse people????
I have heard on Abu Dhabi the personnel doing like this
Please let me know what can i do
Shoud sue them or appeal or renew application
Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Refused Spouse visa September 2017, Appeal or Renew

Post by CR001 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:56 am

Staff at UKVI don't just 'discard' or 'destroy' documents.

Write the exact wording of the refusal (taking out personal details).
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Shakiba
Newly Registered

Post by Shakiba » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:53 am

I am highly appreciated for ur quick response

U meet the eligibility requirements of section E-ECP of Appendix FM
U meet the eligibility relationship requirements of Paragraph E-ECP 2.1 to 2.10
U meet the eligibility English language requirements of paragraph E-ECP 4.1 to 4.2
U do not meet the eligbility finanancil requirements of paragraph E-ECP 3.1 to 3.4
U say in your Appendix 2 that ur sponsor is self employed as a cab driver for two years and has an annual income of £21.086 therefore following documents must be provided
A: evidence of the amount of tax payable, paid and unpaid for the last financial year
B(i): the latest annual self-assessment tax returns to HMRC
G: evidence of ongoing self employment through evidence of payment of class 2 National Insurance Contributions
I have also considered the particular circumstances set out in ur application and in any further information or documents submitted by u , including in respect of the best interest of any CHILD in the uk affected by this decision. I do not consider that there are such exceptional circumstances which consistent with the right respect for family life contained in article 8 of the european convention on human rights might warrant a grant of entry clearance outside immigration rules
Therefore u refused

Shakiba
Newly Registered

Post by Shakiba » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:03 am

I should note I provided
my accountant report which shows my income
I provided SA300 self assessment
I provided my registration date at HMRC
I provided my tax payable income and I provided UTR NO and tax calculation letter original from HMRC Which sent it to me

But about class 2 national insurance contributions, my accounter said from 2015 HMRC DO NOT ISSUE ANY class 2 contribution in separate and the class 2 are included to your payable tax which is £145

Swearing to god I am pretty sure I gave them all of these documents but they took it and did not send me back

hamzaa9
Newly Registered

Post by hamzaa9 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:11 am

How long did they took to process your application???

Shakiba
Newly Registered

Post by Shakiba » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:14 am

And please would you kindly let me know if I apply again
Is it possible they reject some of documents which they accept it before for instance
On this application they accept our relationship is genuine or English certificate is acceptable
But in my next application thy do not accept our relationship or English certificate or....
And in new application should i tell them or send them my refusal letter with other supporting documents?????

Shakiba
Newly Registered

Post by Shakiba » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:16 am

Normally 60 days but I paid them extra money for 15 days respond and totally took 7 days

Shakiba
Newly Registered

Post by Shakiba » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:40 am

CR001 wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:56 am

I am highly appreciated for your quick response I replied would you be able kindly guide me

Shakiba
Newly Registered

Post by Shakiba » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:34 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:56 am

I am highly appreciated for ur quick response

U meet the eligibility requirements of section E-ECP of Appendix FM
U meet the eligibility relationship requirements of Paragraph E-ECP 2.1 to 2.10
U meet the eligibility English language requirements of paragraph E-ECP 4.1 to 4.2
U do not meet the eligbility finanancil requirements of paragraph E-ECP 3.1 to 3.4
U say in your Appendix 2 that ur sponsor is self employed as a cab driver for two years and has an annual income of £21.086 therefore following documents must be provided
A: evidence of the amount of tax payable, paid and unpaid for the last financial year
B(i): the latest annual self-assessment tax returns to HMRC
G: evidence of ongoing self employment through evidence of payment of class 2 National Insurance Contributions
I have also considered the particular circumstances set out in ur application and in any further information or documents submitted by u , including in respect of the best interest of any CHILD in the uk affected by this decision. I do not consider that there are such exceptional circumstances which consistent with the right respect for family life contained in article 8 of the european convention on human rights might warrant a grant of entry clearance outside immigration rules
Therefore u refused

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:38 pm

If you didn't submit ALL the documetns they ask for in regards to self employment, then the refusal would be correct.

Being 'pretty sure' you submitted isn't good enough. How do you know there wasn't one or two crucial documents you did not submit (which you might have thought is not important).
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Shakiba
Newly Registered

Post by Shakiba » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:08 am

CR001 wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:38 pm
If you didn't submit ALL the documetns they ask for in regards to self employment, then the refusal would be correct.

Being 'pretty sure' you submitted isn't good enough. How do you know there wasn't one or two crucial documents you did not submit (which you might have thought is not important).
If even god coming to earth and say u didn't I won't accept it
When I was sitting at vfs global I recorded all the documents by camera video recording (idiot-phone)
And i have the record
The other proof
My documents was like a book with a list in the beginning and page number on each page, when they give me back page number 18 19 and 21 was empty
As u c the other reason for refusing is why u did not tell us in future I want to have kids!!!!
This is clearly shows they looking for reasons
At least I've read more then 2000 cover list and i never c something like private things

Anyway could u please answer other questions
And i have that video with full page documents and 3 page lost documents when they gave
I can send it to u any time to never strongly don't say they won't

Tx

Shakiba
Newly Registered

Post by Shakiba » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:27 am

CR001 wrote:

Sir these days everything is possible

Just please would u be able to let met know if I renew
Is it possible they refused me for reasons which they accept it on this refusal letter??

Shakiba
Newly Registered

Post by Shakiba » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:53 am

CR001 wrote:

Excuse me I came to this site to get help therefore i don't need say lie to get wrong guide
I provided right information to have right advice

I am sure or not sure they refused me and I can't nothing to do now

Could please let me know in next apply should I send them my refusal letter??
Is it possible they refused me for a reason which they already accepted on this refusal letter

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:20 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)

StuartG
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by StuartG » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:40 am

My understanding is they used to ask for proof of class 2 NI contributions as they used to be paid quarterly by direct debit, but now are collected at the same time as the tax bill is paid. Instead of asking for proof of class 2 NI contributions they ask for proof that the business is still running, for example this could be recent (within last 3 months) bank statements showing expenses relating to the business, or a renewal of the licence from the issuing authority (again within 3 months). The exact up to date wording is in the financial guidelines.

As for your missing documents, is it possible that they received them but they were not for the correct tax year? I was going to use my sole trader accounts from 9th May 2015 - 8th May 2016 (my accounting period for the 16/17 tax year), but I am still trying to clarify if this is allowed or not. If you have accounts and all the documents for 6th April 2016 - 5th April 2017 you should have been ok, any other dates I'm not so sure about and am still checking if it will be acceptable myself.

Andi4
Newly Registered

Post by Andi4 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:45 pm

I thought the amended rules for immigration appendix fx se don't ask for national insurance 2 contribution since 10 August 2017 why do they still mention it, is it not amended yet or what the new requirement for 7(g) evidence of ongoing self employent .. is not very clear