ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

sponsors licence revoked after application for tier 2 was made

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ram pinisetti
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

sponsors licence revoked after application for tier 2 was made

Post by ram pinisetti » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:02 pm

Hi,

i have applied for tier 2 visa before my sponsors licence was revoked. Today i received a letter saying that my cos was cancelled so they rejected my application. they gave me 14 days for a administrative review , if not
i will given further notice that i must leave country.

now my question is
-is this my final letter or will i get a curtailment letter normally 60days( i have no valid visa as my previous visa expired)

can some one plz inform me as i can apply for visa but i will need time to get new sponsor

the letter says" if you don't apply for the review and have no legal basis you have to leave country".

thank you

crazy_p

Re: sponsors licence revoked after application for tier 2 was made

Post by crazy_p » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:23 pm

Hi ram pinisetti,

Sorry to hear this situation!

What was the reason for the company revoke? Did you and the company got the revoke and your application rejection letter on the same day?

I think [As far as I know] this will be the final letter for you as you don't have a valid visa now. The GOV web says "Your visa will be limited to 60 days (or however long you have left on the visa if it’s less than 60 days)"

To find a new sponsor, you'll need some time I guess! And the RMLT should be done properly in these cases. If you need to look for another option, I guess you'll have to go for the review.

Moderators and senior members will help you in the meantime.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:26 pm

crazy_p wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:23 pm
I think [As far as I know] this will be the final letter for you as you don't have a valid visa now. The GOV web says "Your visa will be limited to 60 days (or however long you have left on the visa if it’s less than 60 days)"

To find a new sponsor, you'll need some time I guess! And the RMLT should be done properly in these cases. If you need to look for another option, I guess you'll have to go for the review.
The OP has stated that his previous visa has already expired. There won't be any 'curtailment' letter as there is no visa to curtail.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ram pinisetti
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by ram pinisetti » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:30 pm

license was revoked after rlmt for another employee was not up to standards. and no my letter came a week after revocation

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by makky86 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:20 pm

ram pinisetti wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:30 pm
license was revoked after rlmt for another employee was not up to standards. and no my letter came a week after revocation
Normally home office would suspend the license and send a letter to the mployer to justify to restore the licnse. If they employer fails to do so then the license would be revoked.

Was that not the case with your employer?
II Youths a stuff neve endures II

mgsbsb
Newly Registered

Post by mgsbsb » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:38 pm

Hi,
Sorry to hear your trouble.
It suddenly made sense how its worth paying for the premium one day service. One could have had the visa before the company's license got revoked.

I am not sure about the admin review but if it helps buy time, could be worth trying. Will they refund any fee as its not your fault??

You could apply for a job( which has been advertised already for 28 days already ) and try to crack the interview, get a CoS( Unrestricted? Restricted -- not sure) and apply on a premium one day service....don't know how feasible it is though.

dan883

Post by dan883 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:19 pm

ram pinisetti wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:02 pm

now my question is
-is this my final letter or will i get a curtailment letter normally 60days( i have no valid visa as my previous visa expired)

Unfortunately this is your final letter since your visa was expired at the time of refusal. Better to do AR to buy some time. I am really sorry to hear this and good luck mate.